FOOTBALL Fifa 13 PC and Consoles

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any reason why the video quality is so low:spy?

Only tip I'll say is I usually enjoy a series more if the guy scores less sweaty goals and more difficult goals like skill runs or longshots ;) (though I understand that can be tough).

Do you really think you'll be able to afford Ribery and Robben though? On PS3 that comes close to 800-900 K...

I'd love to have a game with you once for your series some time:D.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Sure mate. I'll be free next weekend for some games, if you're in Australia we should have some solid lag-free games at times to suit both of us.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Just let my clear things out here.
By having Joe Hart on front of a gold pack gets you better players?
Is this theory right?:spy

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bump. Okay, so I am playing Fifa 13 on my PC for a while now but am not able grow much. My current rating is 77 (striker) and it has grown only by a solitary point in the last two seasons despite scoring more than 4 goals per match on an average. I am playing the amateur level and have won 2 Continental cups as well if that makes any difference. Currently playing for Chelsea who bought me for 50k per week at $34.5 million but since I have not grown much, I don't get too many offers now nor am I get selected to the national side (England). Any tips to grow the player at faster pace? Goal scoring is not an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread