FOOTBALL Fifa 14 worst Fifa yet?

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well i purchased FIFA(like always) and noticed that the game lags, lots of bugs and many glitches that need fixing. Also the new Dynamic camera is basically a fan camera. Then EA Forum is going berserk with bug lists and errors. Ratings have been poor(like always). Arsenal have been hit the hardest with EA's knowledge of football, only 1 player(Mesut ?zil) is in EA's top 50 list of players, even though they are number 1 on the log. Vidic is STILL rated as one of the best defenders and much more ratings need to be fixed. Over-powered headers and finesse shots are the worst bugs ITG. What is your opinion?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Without any doubts,it's a yes.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's the lag in the menus which does it for me. Gameplay wise I think it's slightly better than previous versions as it stops the pace abusers.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I've tried both and neither are any good.

Next-gen FIFA 14 is the last hope really.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was planning to buy FIFA 14 after i was disappointed with PES 2014, but now i have dropped the idea :mad

Bluehaze

Club Captain
I mentioned in another thread that I purchased PES 2014 for the PC. I noticed how slow the game play was at firs but they released a patch which has helped with the flow of the game. The modding ability on the PC version is good though. The reviews of the game on Amazon UK were quite a shock to me for FIFA 14. I've heard about the slowness of the game play, which has put a lot of people off.

Real shame because it was a game I pre-ordered for the PS4.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
I mentioned in another thread that I purchased PES 2014 for the PC. I noticed how slow the game play was at firs but they released a patch which has helped with the flow of the game. The modding ability on the PC version is good though. The reviews of the game on Amazon UK were quite a shock to me for FIFA 14. I've heard about the slowness of the game play, which has put a lot of people off.

Real shame because it was a game I pre-ordered for the PS4.

FIFA 14 on PS4 will be MUCH better... they rushed FIFA 14 on current-gen so they could work on next-gen

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
FIFA 14 on PS4 will be MUCH better... they rushed FIFA 14 on current-gen so they could work on next-gen

distinctly possible actually. it's the big launch title of the xbox one isn't it? you'd reckon there would be pressure from microsoft to deliver something good because the xbox is more expensive so a game that people feel they have to buy will go a long way to compensating.

it's got another patch coming out so I want to hear what that does for things.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
distinctly possible actually. it's the big launch title of the xbox one isn't it? you'd reckon there would be pressure from microsoft to deliver something good because the xbox is more expensive so a game that people feel they have to buy will go a long way to compensating.

it's got another patch coming out so I want to hear what that does for things.

Next-gen console consists of both new Xbox and PS

Also the patch is reducing Heading ability, Finesse shots and the Dynamic camera, three big faults in the game.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
yeah, but doesn't matter if it's out on both. if you want it you'd be buying a PS4 + fifa, versus xbox one which has fifa free, balancing up the price. if Fifa next-gen is rubbish though and people have no intention of getting it then it's likely more people will buy the PS4 as paying the extra for FIFA won't be many people's priority. wouldn't be surprised if microsoft even paid them to hold back the new engine to make next-gen FIFA a bigger draw, it's not like microsoft haven't paid software developers money to gain market advantages before.

Auwais

International Coach
yeah, but doesn't matter if it's out on both. if you want it you'd be buying a PS4 + fifa, versus xbox one which has fifa free, balancing up the price. if Fifa next-gen is rubbish though and people have no intention of getting it then it's likely more people will buy the PS4 as paying the extra for FIFA won't be many people's priority. wouldn't be surprised if microsoft even paid them to hold back the new engine to make next-gen FIFA a bigger draw, it's not like microsoft haven't paid software developers money to gain market advantages before.
Aye, the EA-Micro$oft partnership for next gen should've rang alarm bells for gamers.

Users who are viewing this thread