FOOTBALL Fifa 15/16

D

Deleted member 149013

Really looking forward to Fifa 16 and seeing what is new, probably nothing but updated teams and rosters.

Use to get the fifa’s every year but stopped the last one was 14. Think Bradman had a lot to do with that.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Pretty much right there, it's gonna be the same ole game with updated teams and roster. It's been like that since years now and I think that's how most sports games work, you can let go of EA as they introduced new and a better engine a year ago with many new features and the graphics was top notch. Looking forward to it.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The demo is exactly the same as Fifa 15, first time im not buying Fifa and its thanks to fm...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
One major thing which makes me to Buy FIFA 16 is Career Mode... with new Features, now i can build young unknown player to next big thing using Training mode... I like to sign all Indian Players to a Club and train them and make Team India a solid team...

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
You sound like you need to get Football Manager...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Exactly why to buy FIFA for career mode ?
Because ultimate team is full of cheating noobs with Ronaldo and Messi in their squads while they're still in division 10.
P.S i didn't try FUT 16 yet, just the career mode. I'm judging based on my experience on Fifa 15.

Last edited:

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Okay I got it and its terrible, career mode the AI just pass around and you get 0 shots and they win 1-0 because of a 35 yard volley which you arent able to replicate. Online I dont know yet as wont let me find a game, kind of a R900 waste...

Users who are viewing this thread