FOOTBALL Fifa 15/16

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay I got it and its terrible, career mode the AI just pass around and you get 0 shots and they win 1-0 because of a 35 yard volley which you arent able to replicate. Online I dont know yet as wont let me find a game, kind of a R900 waste...
Damn...You should have bought Sniper Elite and we could have been shooting each other.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
IMO,Fifa 16 is a lot more realistic than Fifa 15. There have been several improvements in all the aspects of the game. However, Fifa 15 soundtrack> Fifa 16 soundtrack :D.

D

Deleted member 149013

Online Fifa 16 game.

Some of my players were missing their heads and some had purple balaclavas on.
IMG_20151018_001140.jpg
IMG_20151018_000642.jpg

D

Deleted member 149013

Just started a career mode with Bournemouth! Need some help though as I am woeful!

It felt like an honest video you were been yourself and there was no ott or you never at any point added irreverent information.

A DBC 17 video series like this would be great to see.
Signings I am not sure I never knew myself who to buy I was mostly online.
I didn’t win many games though I know the woeful feeling :lol.

If you like the idea of simulation leagues there is the Planet Cricket Premier League. It’s a little quiet now but should hopefully pick up next season. They usually announce when you can sign up.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
It felt like an honest video you were been yourself and there was no ott or you never at any point added irreverent information.

A DBC 17 video series like this would be great to see.
Signings I am not sure I never knew myself who to buy I was mostly online.
I didn’t win many games though I know the woeful feeling :lol.

If you like the idea of simulation leagues there is the Planet Cricket Premier League. It’s a little quiet now but should hopefully pick up next season. They usually announce when you can sign up.
That means a lot, thanks mate! I'm going to do a DBC17 series when it comes out. In the mean time I'm going to start a DBC14 career mode in the lead up to the new game, would love for you to subscribe. All my videos will be pretty similar in the way I deliver them.

Users who are viewing this thread