FOOTBALL fifa 18

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I always used to prefer PES too. Funnily I must admit that player licenses were less important to me when playing as Spurs meant Darren Anderton and not Dele Alli

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I have tried to stay away from footy games this time round: what with cricket games, flightsim games and space survival shite.....when will I work and sleep?
Add being a master composer to that too!
:eek: You mean there's actually a decent flight simulator out? Ok, now I need to somehow force myself to forget I read that lol
Just tell us what it's called and I'll take an ever so tiny little peep, promise!

D

Dutch

Add being a master composer to that too!
:eek: You mean there's actually a decent flight simulator out? Ok, now I need to somehow force myself to forget I read that lol
Just tell us what it's called and I'll take an ever so tiny little peep, promise!
I will post a vid somewhere of my flightsim over Wellington New Zealand......flightsims are excellent these days...depending on what you want of course....play or reality?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I always used to prefer PES too. Funnily I must admit that player licenses were less important to me when playing as Spurs meant Darren Anderton and not Dele Alli
I do recall one of the PES games actually having a Spurs and Newcastle license I think, can't remember exactly which edition it was. Must've been the one with Michael Owen on the front cover.

I will post a vid somewhere of my flightsim over Wellington New Zealand......flightsims are excellent these days...depending on what you want of course....play or reality?
Throttle, Control Column, Rudder, Air Brake...the full monty!

D

Dutch

I do recall one of the PES games actually having a Spurs and Newcastle license I think, can't remember exactly which edition it was. Must've been the one with Michael Owen on the front cover.

Throttle, Control Column, Rudder, Air Brake...the full monty!
For the sake of not hijacking blockers thread I will post something in the general chat section!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well I don't give a crap about Online or that FUT bullshit and I skipped FIFA 17 last year because I like Career mode and All EA care about is FUT...I guess I will give PES 2018 a try this year and Skip FIFA again because I am really beginning to like this become a legend mode in PES 2018.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do the teams all noticeably play different styles in FIFA this year ?

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
I played PES in 2016-17 but now switched to FIFAs. Dont know if PES has improved.

D

Deleted member 46200

Do the teams all noticeably play different styles in FIFA this year ?
Yes of course.... Birmingham city are shite and Liverpool are different each week, Arsenal over pass and... How am I doing... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Yes of course.... Birmingham city are shite and Liverpool are different each week, Arsenal over pass and... How am I doing... ?

Really informative and insightful as always, it was so good in fact it persuaded me to buy the game, thanks

As Birmingham even on easiest setting, they always give the ball away and defence performs parting of the Red Sea when opposition attack for tap in goals. Also the manager always gets sacked after 6 games, no matter what..?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Loving Fifa so far. Goalies more aware when taking goal kicks, better crowd awareness to situations, teams actually play proper long ball football now, which is great for the lower leagues , looks so much better now.

Yeah it has its faults but for casual player like me so far gets a big thumbs up :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread