Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is the FIFA thread, so i guess discussion about awards is done here. So here it goes.
The peanut gallery of Messi fanboys have come out of the woodwork to complain about how Ronaldo is being awarded for performing only 3 months out of the year.
I must have missed out on these mind-boggling performances Messi regaled us with throughout that time. Was it his no-show against PSG? Juventus? His disasterclass in the Super Cup, in which Ronaldo managed to make more of an impact in 10 minutes than Messi over two legs?
Oh wait, he took off his shirt in the Bernabeu in an utterly meaningless game so GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT!!!!
Delusional fanboys.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Oh wait, he took off his shirt in the Bernabeu in an utterly meaningless game so GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT!!!!
It wasn't meaningless. That win kept Barcelona in La Liga. Ronaldo was nowhere in that game btw.

Both Ronaldo and Messi fan boys are just retarded to the core. Both are equally so vital for their club and country. Sometimes they both have "bad days". Can't you guys just respect both of them?

I like Messi more though, just for the fact that seeing him dribble through defense effortlessly is really eye-pleasing.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It wasn't meaningless. That win kept Barcelona in La Liga. Ronaldo was nowhere in that game btw.
Real had it in their pocket. They were ahead and with a game in hand against Celta Vigo.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Real won the league by 3 points.

Also if they were tied on points, Barca would have won on H2H or GD.
They faltered a bit after that match. At that point, they had in their pocket.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
They won all games after the Clasico. Both Barca and Real.
Whatever way you put it, RM had a game in hand anyway.

Both Ronaldo and Messi fan boys are just retarded to the core. Both are equally so vital for their club and country. Sometimes they both have "bad days". Can't you guys just respect both of them?

I like Messi more though, just for the fact that seeing him dribble through defense effortlessly is really eye-pleasing.
I never said anything bad about Messi. I was talking about the fanboys.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I never said anything bad about Messi. I was talking about the fanboys.
Never called you a fanboy. Just mentioned how irritating they are.

Whatever way you put it, RM had a game in hand anyway.
There were 6 games played after the Clasico, with Barca only 3 points (or one game) behind. That goal sprung La Liga to life. If Real Madrid won one less than Barca (and RM had games against Sevilla and Valencia), Barca would have won the league. That goal was important at that time, but it's futile now. It's just the fact that RM were so good that it didn't matter in the end.

Had Barca lost they would have been 6 points behind, which would have almost sealed the title for Real.

Users who are viewing this thread