FIFA World Cup 2018

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Oh and they could have just gone for 54 teams instead of 52 so that the groups would have been evenly distributed. But hey as a Cricket fan that is 42 more teams :mad:facepalm. Really hoped that USA qualified, I was in a bar in New York City when in the last world cup they played and it was an amazing feeling to support.

Actually same! Wanted the US to be there to see the fans around here. Would’ve been nice to go to a bar to support the local team, never had that experience. That said I don’t know if they let in under 21s haha :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Actually same! Wanted the US to be there to see the fans around here. Would’ve been nice to go to a bar to support the local team, never had that experience. That said I don’t know if they let in under 21s haha :p
If you and me are still in US till 2026, we will watch it together :) You will be above 21 that for sure :p Home team's direct qualification means Canada USA will play.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just the 6th game passed so far and we're already seeing all kinds of stuff.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What a game!!! Mexico played really well.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
And the pattern sustained !

It has happened with the last 3 Champion teams that the first match of next World Cup they played , they haven't won .

2010 - Italy drawed with Paraguay .
2014 - Spain lost to Netherlands .
And today 2018 - Germany lost to Mexico .

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Well another nail biting match. Swiss played with aggression and had Neymar blocked or attacked at every moment of the game.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Seems to be wide open so far, no real stand out team. Ronaldo the stand out player so far, nailed on for golden boot. Dare I dream for England?, one can only hope and dream.................land of hope and glory!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Haha, yeah well positivity Caz and hope............it's the hope that kills you. I stand by it, though maybe should have waited till after our first game tomorrow. We can beat anybody on our day, but usually we go out on those dreaded penalties ugggh

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Looks like my mentality of aiming low to avoid disappointment with England is being vindicated :p[DOUBLEPOST=1529351518][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh...hold that thought!!!

D

Deleted member 46200

Haha, yeah well positivity Caz and hope............it's the hope that kills you. I stand by it, though maybe should have waited till after our first game tomorrow. We can beat anybody on our day, but usually we go out on those dreaded penalties ugggh
You smell like a Fremantle fan... Skulking, accepting second best, loser fodder... The Eagles are the pinnacle, the best, rise to the challenge and be better than everyone x

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I think my great great great grandfather would have been a Fremantle fan, well they put him in prison there for horse rustling! [joke]. I'm guessing these are AFL teams, ..........isn't that a game for men with odd shaped balls?

Users who are viewing this thread