FIFA World Cup 2018

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Be kinda wierd wouldnt it though, if the World Cup Football final was England v Australia haha, if Australia won it would they burn down the goalposts and make them into a little urn of the ashes?

PS: If you even dream that Australia could beat England at football, you'd better wake up and apologize.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What a horrendous match from Argentina and what a way to get knocked out! Croatia you beauty and that was serious thrashing specially in the end. Will Messi retire again?

D

Deleted member 46200

Be kinda wierd wouldnt it though, if the World Cup Football final was England v Australia haha, if Australia won it would they burn down the goalposts and make them into a little urn of the ashes?

PS: If you even dream that Australia could beat England at football, you'd better wake up and apologize.
So, what... You going to start playing proper football... ?

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England

By that I presume you mean AFL?, any game where you can use your hands to play (apart from the goalkeepers!) should not have the words football in the games name. ;p[DOUBLEPOST=1529612741][/DOUBLEPOST]
What a horrendous match from Argentina and what a way to get knocked out! Croatia you beauty and that was serious thrashing specially in the end. Will Messi retire again?

Well they aren't technically out yet, if Iceland and Nigeria draw or Nigeria win..........then Argentina beat Nigeria they could still make it, don't reckon much for their chances mind you. Don't cry for me Argentina

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I also think it puts to bed the argument that Messi is the GOAT, he is not even the best Argentinian ever.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I also think it puts to bed the argument that Messi is the GOAT, he is not even the best Argentinian ever.
But still a decent player obvious problems in the Argy ranks.[DOUBLEPOST=1529651581][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shut it f*cktard. You're getting into the round ball game well!!! And you've watched games on your own x

D

Deleted member 46200

What a horrendous match from Argentina and what a way to get knocked out! Croatia you beauty and that was serious thrashing specially in the end..
I actually think Croatia aren''t a bad side obviously Argentina have problems
GOAT... ? You calling him a lecherous man or liken him to a hero?

D

Deleted member 46200

But still a decent player obvious problems in the Argy ranks.[DOUBLEPOST=1529651581][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shut it f*cktard. You're getting into the round ball game well!!! And you've watched games on your own x
Jen... Calm down dear!!! I am watching and learning x

JP123

School Cricketer
Musa was great for Nigeria. That group is interesting with two big matches to come.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Didn't reckon much to Brazil, Mexico seem to be the best side from the Americas. Croatia were excellent, should be some fantastic match ups in the knockout rounds..........COME ON ENGLAND!

D

Deleted member 46200

GOAT= Greatest Of All Time, which he isn't and never will be.
goat
[ɡəʊt]
mountain goat.
  • (the Goat)
    the zodiacal sign Capricorn or the constellation Capricornus.
  • a lecherous man.
  • BRITISH
    informal
    a stupid person; a fool.
    "just for once, stop acting the goat"

Users who are viewing this thread