NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is heartbreak for many! Germany out of the WC and the Fifa WC trend continues. I would say well played South Korea and what a game they have had.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
BTW Simpsons have predicted a Mexico and Portugal finals back in 1997 for 2018 Fifa WC.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Who are Simpson’s?

An absolute shocker from you there mate.
After realising your gaffe I recommend you take action à la this gif here:
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1530121817][/DOUBLEPOST]Well it seems obvious that Germany knocked themselves out on purpose so that they could spend more time with the World Cup before it comes home.
En-ger-laaaaaand!!!

D

Deleted member 46200

[DOUBLEPOST=1530121817][/DOUBLEPOST]Well it seems obvious that Germany knocked themselves out on purpose so that they could spend more time with the World Cup before it comes home.
En-ger-laaaaaand!!!
Really... ? Self deluded hotline; 0300 369 5623. Or online at wehaveacrapteambutalwaysthinkweregood.com email; [email protected]

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
En-ger-laaaaaand!!!

Lol oh that Simpsons (known as The Simpsons btw) :p

So exams clearly finished then ?

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I guess Deutschland doesn't uber alles.............well at least not this year!..........it's looking like England's chances are improving. C'MON ENGERLAAAAAAAND

D

Deleted member 46200

I guess Deutschland doesn't uber alles.............well at least not this year!..........it's looking like England's chances are improving. C'MON ENGERLAAAAAAAND
Yep Iceland are out too... I think that team of traffic cones is looking fresh!!!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Yep Iceland are out too... I think that team of traffic cones is looking fresh!!!

Yep, I have them down to draw 0-0 with the dustbins in the final.[DOUBLEPOST=1530130689][/DOUBLEPOST]Brazil v Mexico should be a good un, no love lost there. Sweden v Switzerland so a less fancied team to get to the quarter finals at least, now we just wait and see what happens to England tomorrow, we should play for the win whatever it brings us, have to keep momentum going.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Happy England are through, but not happy with that game or tactics. All that to avoid Brazil in the quarter finals potentially.............hmmm Colombia won't be a pushover, should always play to win the game, momentum killer. Still regroup, refocus but we need our A team that's for sure. C'MON ENGERLAAAAAND

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Happy England are through, but not happy with that game or tactics. All that to avoid Brazil in the quarter finals potentially.............hmmm Colombia won't be a pushover, should always play to win the game, momentum killer. Still regroup, refocus but we need our A team that's for sure. C'MON ENGERLAAAAAND
If harry kane got an injury all hope gone? It was a nothing game and we need to learn to lose![DOUBLEPOST=1530256011][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ignorance is bliss.[DOUBLEPOST=1530256143][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is heartbreak for many! Germany out of the WC and the Fifa WC trend continues. I would say well played South Korea and what a game they have had.
Being honest they looked disjointed not together I know Werner was not good blaming him is not the answer.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Now it begins!...............knock-out football is fantastic, there are some huge games coming up. They say the Olympics is the greatest show on earth, I disagree, the World Cup has whole nations engrossed in it, they come to a standstill when their team is playing. Hoping for a France and Portugal double today.

Users who are viewing this thread