FOOTBALL Fifa World|Thread de officiele

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Div 10 finished need to join div 9 7 or 8 k cash..
Completed the limited achievements of scoring with quaterfinalists.except costa rica damn there players are too expensive

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have started playing this game since past couple of days. I found quite good, as good as FIFA13 (I haven't played FIFA14 yet). One of frustrating thing I found is there are instances when I had placed bids on players and at times even bought the players, I neither get the player, nor the coins.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I have started playing this game since past couple of days. I found quite good, as good as FIFA13 (I haven't played FIFA14 yet). One of frustrating thing I found is there are instances when I had placed bids on players and at times even bought the players, I neither get the player, nor the coins.

Do you see the players you bought in your watchlist? If you do, just press the button "clear won items" and then store the player in your club.

Last edited:

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
What I did was go to "Shop" and then clicked on "Store All In Club". Then you have to go to your squad page and place him in.

Do you see the players you bought in your watchlist? If you do, just press the button "clear won items" and then store the player in your club.

I have played for 7 hours so far and have looked in that option but to no avail. The players are not available in the shop. I have not tried what Davoo suggested. I will try it once the current update is finished.

EDIT: What Davoo suggested worked. Thanks, bud.

Last edited:

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
It's in the "Unassigned Items" tab.

lol I know where that option is. That was not really my problem. Anyway, it is solved now. My team rating shot up 79 from 75 after getting the players in watchlist.

Users who are viewing this thread