Don Bradman Shield Final 3 | The Avengers vs Royal Mavericks @Lord's Cricket Ground

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! LETSSSSS GOOOOOO

Great performance from the team! Kudos to everyone! This is truly the Avenger way of playing Cricket!

Personally, I am disappointed with my poor performance in the final, but after all, we had to give The Royal Mavericks a sniff towards victory as well ;) Really happy to end up amongst the leading run-scorers of the tournament though!

Mavericks played really well, and have been a great sport throughout. Hard luck in the final, but you guys can be proud of yourselves!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Fantastic win! Once again we have shown our ability to come back from a bad position. Fantastically done by both bowlers and batsmen after that disastrous first innings.
Honoured to have received the Player of the Match for the final, and Player of the Tournament as well. I dedicate this to all my fellow Avengers. @ahmedleo414 and @ddrap14 did a fantastic job to lead us, @NILAYSHAH60 @Neptune @mohsin7827 @ddrap14 were fantastic with the ball, @PresidentEvil @AsadRM @Sami Kumar @ahmedleo414 @Tagaru were awesome with the bat, and @Parth D , well, he worked his sorcery :p
Shoutout to @CooldiPargi , you brought us good luck by coming back today :D

Users who are viewing this thread