Final: Australia v England at Bridgetown

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can't wait for this match and I never thought I'd ever say that about a Twenty20 match. This match should be quite epic

The two best teams of the competition are through to the final which I wanted to happen although didn't see it happening when Australia needed over 12 an over last match. Both teams could win this; hopefully its England :p

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Hmm...although England have been excellent in this tournament, I still see them breaking under pressure against the Aussies. However I'm willing to be wrong, of course...and I can see the Kieswetter/Pietersen partnership doing excellent things once again - perhaps it'll be a case of the non-English England players winning England's first ever international tournament! :D

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
It will be gonna a damn tight contest.
Can't wait to see.

Australia is looking dominant but I can see England taking hell out of them.

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
English batsmen are pretty good at short deliveries, but nonetheless they mostly suck at everything else :laugh

I hope this one comes back to bite you on the arse.

Can't wait for this, two of the best teams reached the final, hopefully a great game to conclude a great tournement.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I wonder if England win this tournament then will they change their mind for T20 :sarcasm

change our attitude? we're not Australia. Don't get grumpy cos your not in it after all your hype.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It will be nice to watch the two rivals once again in the final like India-Pakistan. ;)

I hope it will be a good full 40 overs final unlike one-sided match or rain-curtailed match. I am supporting England but I know Australia can win it easily on their current form.

KP, Yardy, Bresnan, Broad, Kieswetter, Morgan has to rock together !!! :happy

D

Dutch

Collingwood hasn't performed too well himself throughout this campaign but he is a wily old captain and I am becoming a great fan of his. I still remember him coming in at the end of Ashes 2005 series. he has been such a consistent player since then. And his fielding is second to none. I would love it for him to lift that trophy tomorrow!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
"Not too well" is the under-statement of the century. Averaging just over 8 with a strike rate of 75. He really needs some runs in the final to redeem himself. If he fails in the final and we lose then he should be under some real pressure for his place; same with Michael Clarke of Australia.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I really want England to win because Australia won many world cups anyway so come on England!!

D

Dutch

"Not too well" is the under-statement of the century. Averaging just over 8 with a strike rate of 75. He really needs some runs in the final to redeem himself. If he fails in the final and we lose then he should be under some real pressure for his place; same with Michael Clarke of Australia.

True, but he brings so much more to the team as well. Of course you have to score runs and he has been out of touch but I would rather have an out of sorts Collingwood in my team than an out of sorts Clarke if you see what I mean!:)

Brook

Club Captain
True, but he brings so much more to the team as well. Of course you have to score runs and he has been out of touch but I would rather have an out of sorts Collingwood in my team than an out of sorts Clarke if you see what I mean!:)

Why would you say that? With those stats it's much of a muchness.

Users who are viewing this thread