Final: Australia v England at Bridgetown

D

Dutch

LOL dutchy has become angry!!!! What happened to Mr Nice? :p I swear it is this forum. I used to be sweet and innocent and now look at me!!!

Makes my bloody blood boil! It's like listening to a Radio Four continuity announcer! Which Britain are these people living in????????

P

pcfan123

This is such a globalized world, we don't choose where we are born but we can choose which country we want to live in and which country we pledge our allegiance to.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Born in Papua New Guinea iirc.

Interesting that no-one mention the West Indies stealing one of their greatest players from us. Gordon Greenidge. Didn't know until earlier that although he was born in the Caribbean, he grew up in England, learnt his cricket in England and developed most of his game in England. Bloody West Indian's stealing our players.:spy

P

pcfan123

I was born and raised in the States but I could chose to move to another country and integrate into that society if I wanted. That is my point

Mike23

Club Captain
Yeah i did get your point just wanted to clarify that's all, so eyeing any country? I'm looking forward to moving to the UK but haven't decided which uni to apply to.

P

pcfan123

lol no Im not "eyeing" any country. I am quite content where I am

P

pcfan123

I don't think you would stack up against the Texans your age Tom, you might be a wee bit dainty ;) Plus once I show her that picture of you in a bra and thong, its over

Highlander999

ICC President
Dainty!!! HA, my caring sensitive side I reserve for the ladies is certainly not dainty. She wouldn't resist my charm and then you'd end up being my brother-in-law :laugh Anyway, she'll love that pic ;)

forime

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello to all
i have seen all the matches of T20
and i really want england to win this simply because they have NEVER won anything on the international circuit.

Users who are viewing this thread