Final: Australia vs New Zealand

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Came home from school disapointed to see that NZ had struggled to a mere 200 but was delighted to see Aus were 2 wickets down with Ponting out. Need another wicket before 30 runs though.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Kyle Mills and Shane Bond are bowling so well here, one of them really deserve another wicket.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Butler will get wickets for the work done by these two.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Another interesting early period, the ball swinging from the get-go. It appears to have straightened up a bit, but still it isn't common to see such substantial swing in both innings of an ODI.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Can someone please tell me why we're on only 25 from 14 overs? I just woke up.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This match feels like a Test match. It's actually even slower then a Test match. Australia needs to make runs in this period, otherwhile the runrate will be too high.

Australia 26/2 (13.6 ov)
Australia RR 1.85

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I'm not too sure about Butler getting a wicket here, he's just banging it in. Franklin will probably try to swing it, but he's very gentle.

over

School Cricketer
Very good bowling from the opening bowlers, got Paine and Ponting. White was almost gone also.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
i have a horrible feeling this is going to end up very close and we might be left asking ourselves, what if vettori, the backbone of the batting and one of the best one day bowlers, was playing. :(

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Can someone please tell me why we're on only 25 from 14 overs? I just woke up.
The new ball swung as much as if not more for NZ as it did for Aus. The batsmen are under no pressure to score quickly and they have started to set about scoring now the ball has lost its shine.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
McCullum drops White could prove costly. White wasn't the guy I thought would be doing that, Watson is the one more prone to that.

Users who are viewing this thread