Freddie's CC07 Sky Sports Skin! (Download Now)

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have spent the last week developing a Sky Sports skin for Cricket Coach 2007, so I'm hoping that a lot of you will download it. This is my very first attempt at creating a skin so I hope it's alright, please give your opinions on it.

Here are some screenshots:
backgroundscreenshotbu4.png

matchviewscreenshotkj2.png

kpscreenshotcu1.png

Here is the file, all you have to do is copy the file into your Cricket Coach 2007 folder, the one which contains the graphics already, not the My Documents one. Do not copy it into the existing graphics folder or you will end up creating a second graphics folder.

Attachments

• graphics.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
I tried it with the one on the footer but the continue button is over it so there wasn't any point in that, the one in the main background completely blocked out any of the words on top of it and I chose to put the effect on the one in the sidebar, although the only place I could've done it would've been in the sidebar.

lancashire666

International Coach
the skin looks good freddie, reps for you, but in the game, when you click on the 'options' button, it gives you a button to pick which skin you want to use, we need to work out how to use this feature! rather than overwriting a folder you can have both skins on the game

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
Please can people leave their comments when they have downloaded and report any problems to me.
Cheers.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks great man, any chance of a Channel 9 one? Or will I have to Photoshop one myself:p

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
cant wait till glenns back to find out how to use the skin chooser
Its been a while since I last used this feature myself but I think if you just place the skin in a new folder in the graphics/gui folder the game will just pick the skin up and call it by the name of the folder.

E.g. at the moment there is an std folder - this is the standard skin for the game. If you added a "Sky Sports" folder into gui, then the game should give you the choice between std and Sky Sports.

Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread