Free cricket game - Rufus' Ant Cricket

Rufus

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've never come across that one before! I will keep trying to replicate it to see if I can track it.

I've just posted a new thread with a link to what is essentially a HTML5 port of Rufus' Ant Cricket which will be the version I'll look to maintain going forward.

Cheers.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's not possible to reduce the number of games in a series during the series is it?

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Hmm makes it difficult when you're trying to match a real life series and a game gets washed out

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Would you be able to cancel this series please?

Attachments

• ac.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 6

Rufus

Game Developer
Hey how to run this game? i want to play :D

Hi mate.

Best option is to to go www.tslcricket.com/index1.php and use the online version of the game. This is the version that will be maintained down the track.

Or you can play via facebook by going to www.tslcricket.com

If you want me to give you access to playing leagues, matches against other players, etc. then send me an email to [email protected] with your team name and I will enable it for you.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Email sent.

While I'm here, what is the best way to handle transfers? The whole Boyd Rankin situation could make things difficult as he's already in the English squad

dancingmongoose

International Coach
So the game's broken. Don't know how. I'd played one game of the current ODI series between NZ and Aus, but it's now saying the current series is about 4 series' back, and the edit lineups are from the series after the current series. I've uploaded the files to dropbox again. Dropbox - antcricket (2).zip

Users who are viewing this thread