Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

WAMalik

Club Cricketer
Hey @Llewelynf I recoloured your Pakistan ODI kit to make it a bit more in line with what they wore recently against New Zealand:

ZDK8BEv.png

(Changed the cap to be more like this colour too)

I can share logos if you think this looks good?

Looks like the team logo is on the wrong leg as well, just an observation.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks like the team logo is on the wrong leg as well, just an observation.
It depends on the batsmen, RH have it on the left leg while LH have it on the right[DOUBLEPOST=1518547827][/DOUBLEPOST]
pakistan-twitter-m.jpg

eddieth03

School Cricketer
I don’t know if anyone is still looking at this forum anymore - but I am wondering if anyone can create players that aren’t liscenced that have been recently called into the international sides. The current versions aren’t as good as they could be (I think they are the default)! If any confusion, the players I am talking about are:

Sam Curran
Ben Foakes
Jack Leach
Liam Livingstone

Kane Richardson
Andrew Tye

Thank you

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I don’t know if anyone is still looking at this forum anymore - but I am wondering if anyone can create players that aren’t liscenced that have been recently called into the international sides. The current versions aren’t as good as they could be (I think they are the default)! If any confusion, the players I am talking about are:

Sam Curran
Ben Foakes
Liam Livingstone

Kane Richardson
Andrew Tye

Thank you
Mate Andrew Tye is fine he been face scanned brother

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
IPL Teams shared under Llewelynf7

Updated Dehli Daredevils with Plunkett added after he was announced today and Royal Challengers with the inverted black and red kit and Mccullum now has his Vermair cricket bat. Also updated Rajasthan Royals as their was an issue with one sleeve not positioned correctly.

Newbery Blitz, Newbery Merlin and Brendon Mccullum's Vermair cricket bat also shared. @disco123 if there are any others you would like, I will try get those up ASAP.

Enjoy!!!!!

upload_2018-4-7_14-40-27.png

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
IPL Teams shared under Llewelynf7

Updated Dehli Daredevils with Plunkett added after he was announced today and Royal Challengers with the inverted black and red kit and Mccullum now has his Vermair cricket bat. Also updated Rajasthan Royals as their was an issue with one sleeve not positioned correctly.

Newbery Blitz, Newbery Merlin and Brendon Mccullum's Vermair cricket bat also shared. @disco123 if there are any others you would like, I will try get those up ASAP.

Enjoy!!!!!

View attachment 208099
ok thanks bro are they the correct squads and thank you making me play this game as I was going to wait for the patch but t20 are pretty fun

Users who are viewing this thread