Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just had a go at playing around with the B Kumar on the Academy. Fixed the saturation and the beard texture.

upload_2019-6-10_16-53-9.png

All credit to the original authors and creators below.

upload_2019-6-10_16-53-53.png

If people like it I can try a few more for fun.

Shared under Friedlele

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just had a go at playing around with the B Kumar on the Academy. Fixed the saturation and the beard texture.

View attachment 222559

View attachment 222560

Shared under Friedlele

Yes I love it and please fix the saturation of couple of more Indian players like Dhawan, Chahal and Bumrah if you get a chance bud as their faces look like the were recently sunburnt

Keane

School Cricketer
All my world cup teams and the SA Alt kits have been reshared with corrected uniforms.

Only some players have been done and those were also shared. If the problem with PlayFace occured I tried to share those players last so search for them by date under friedlele.

Very soon I will update my OP with what has been done and what's to come.

Enjoy

Hey man, playing on XBOX. I see you’ve reshared the teams but I am still getting really dark colours on kits. SA trousers are really dark and WI too, for example

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
upload_2019-6-10_22-2-49.png
upload_2019-6-10_22-6-37.png
upload_2019-6-10_22-7-44.png

Edited K Jadhav, Y Chahal, and Ishant Sharma as well.

Credit to @mASteR_edIToR, @sunny koshy and 85sonimrajk for the original playfaces. I just made some colour adjustments and fixed a few odds and ends here and there.

I think @rajsvm was also responsible for the original models so credit to him as well.

Last edited:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

View attachment 222559

View attachment 222560

Shared under Friedlele
Face is awesome as usual, but the eyes are the most realistic I have seen on Bhuvi, his eyes in real life are also very noticeable .

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Edited some more and added some others to the India squad. Also just shared India with fixed logos adjusted for lighting. Please free to let me know if there are any issues.

upload_2019-6-11_1-28-40.png

Credit to @mASteR_edIToR, @sunny koshy and 85sonimrajk for the original playfaces. I just made some colour adjustments and fixed a few odds and ends here and there.

I think @rajsvm was also responsible for the original models so credit to him as well.

Last edited:

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
Edited some more and added some others to the India squad. Also just shared India with fixed logos adjusted for lighting. Please free to let me know if there are any issues.

View attachment 222576

I think @rajsvm was valso responsible for the original models so credit to him as well.
Where can we find the play face textures of other creators? I would also like to modify few from my side as well.

tarangmht

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

View attachment 222576

Brilliant work as always. Models look great with the color correction.
Is there a way we can edit the lip color for dhawan? It looks like he has lipstick on .

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Yes I love it and please fix the saturation of couple of more Indian players like Dhawan, Chahal and Bumrah if you get a chance bud

View attachment 222576

they look great now thanks for fixing them!!

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
I wonder if you (or someone else) could possibly make Matt Henry (NZ) with a play face? He seems to have the most nondescript features and because of that it seems really hard to get a likeness to match him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread