Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
If I search by Team, the Playface is missing and looks messed up. But if I search in players section, it is all fine.
Which teams are you talking about as to my knowledge South Africa are they only ones that have playface and looks fine to me

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Which teams are you talking about as to my knowledge South Africa are they only ones that have playface and looks fine to me
Download by player, there was an issue with the server or something. I literally posted that on the previous page.[DOUBLEPOST=1559047988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Indian Players. Kohli, Kl Rahul etc
I have added a few India players from other members that I have edited. But with the teams, they were not shared properly. They are fixed now but need to be downloaded from the player section

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Download by player, there was an issue with the server or something. I literally posted that on the previous page.[DOUBLEPOST=1559047988][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have added a few India players from other members that I have edited. But with the teams, they were not shared properly. They are fixed now but need to be downloaded from the player section

Hi mate, great work once again! I just need ask you something can I download the teams and then download the playface players seperatley would that be the way to do it?

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Do all the South Africa players have play face?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi mate, great work once again! I just need ask you something can I download the teams and then download the playface players seperatley would that be the way to do it?
Until I have reshared the teams with the players thast what I would suggest.

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer
Does anyone know if I I download these updated teams and rosters will they also be used in career mode? Or career mode will only have Australian English licensed players?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Does anyone know if I I download these updated teams and rosters will they also be used in career mode? Or career mode will only have Australian English licensed players?
I would suggest starting a career after downloading then they will all work

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Updated India and SA teams with the players with PlayFace. All should be rosy now. If anyone sees any issues, feel free to hit me up.

Also added a custom South Africa Alt Kits teams due to a limit on kits you can actually upload.

Search Friedlele and download SA and SA alt kits and copy the uniforms over to SA and VOILA!!

upload_2019-5-28_19-10-10.png

South Africa

upload_2019-5-28_19-10-32.png

South Africa Alternate uniforms

These are the players done by me currently with PlayFace, some of @mASteR_edIToR and @rajsvm's players from India are also included. Every other World Cup teams players have real names.

upload_2019-5-28_19-14-43.png

Bats shared with teams currently
upload_2019-5-28_19-15-8.png

B

Bigby Wolf

Updated India and SA teams with the players with PlayFace. All should be rosy now. If anyone sees any issues, feel free to hit me up.

Also added a custom South Africa Alt Kits teams due to a limit on kits you can actually upload.

Search Friedlele and download SA and SA alt kits and copy the uniforms over to SA and VOILA!!

View attachment 221371

South Africa

View attachment 221372

South Africa Alternate uniforms

These are the players done by me currently with PlayFace, some of @mASteR_edIToR and @rajsvm's players from India are also included. Every other World Cup teams players have real names.

View attachment 221373

Bats shared with teams currently
View attachment 221374
Aiden Markram even in that little cropped up SS looks top notch. Great worl as usual mate :clap.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Not to forget popping the collar up actually makes a big difference in the overall look, perfect example of small thing having great impact..

And Brilliant work @Llewelynf , your consistency in the detailing of players all through BA games has been mind boggling..

D

Deleted member 185125

@Llewelynf Chahal, Bumrah and Dhoni are great as well. You could probably add master_editors' Shikhar Dhawan to your Indian squad. And a decent Jadeja is uploaded by Akivira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread