FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
its our dream if you can work on this
And I get that, but 4 hours per player, per team, approximately 30-35 in a team, let's say just SA, India and Pakistan, that's 105 players, 420 hours, that's 2 weeks, non stop, with no sleep, and I still have a full time job, a wife, and three kids...

Did I mention that there is only one of me?

Who is going to care about my dreams? All I want is is a [HASHTAG]#GAMEOFTHONES[/HASHTAG] (I know its spelt wrong) season 8 rewrite where Jaime and Brienne get married and have beautiful children of the forrest.

hammad333

School Cricketer
And I get that, but 4 hours per player, per team, approximately 30-35 in a team, let's say just SA, India and Pakistan, that's 105 players, 420 hours, that's 2 weeks, non stop, with no sleep, and I still have a full time job, a wife, and three kids...

Who is going to care about my dreams? All I want is is a [HASHTAG]#GAMEOFTHONES[/HASHTAG] (I know its spelt wrong) season 8 rewrite where Jaime and Brienne get married and have beautiful children of the forrest.
lol. really appreciate your hard work. and i also hope we get a GOT season 8 remake.
by the way you don't need to create all the 30-35 players per team. If you can only create the 15 men worldcup 2019 squads of India and Pakistan using playface. that would be more than enough for most of the people.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Love this
txOlCIV.jpg

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
lol. really appreciate your hard work. and i also hope we get a GOT season 8 remake.
by the way you don't need to create all the 30-35 players per team. If you can only create the 15 men worldcup 2019 squads of India and Pakistan using playface. that would be more than enough for most of the people.

Thats 45 players, I will do SA as I am SAn.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Really 4 hours per player bloody hell I don't know how you do it lets just be grateful what we get boys
It includes everything though, I am not sure what people think, but I first have to get the player right, then add PlayFace. The image does not automatically transform the face. And I still need to find a pic that is good enough quality, lighting, colour, has decent eyebrows and facial hair. It is a pain in the arse. But I like it when I get over 1000 views on my thread in less than 10 hours. It makes me POWERFUL

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It includes everything though, I am not sure what people think, but I first have to get the player right, then add PlayFace. The image does not automatically transform the face. And I still need to find a pic that is good enough quality, lighting, colour, has decent eyebrows and facial hair. It is a pain in the arse. But I like it when I get over 1000 views on my thread in less than 10 hours. It makes me POWERFUL
yep exactly and all them thanks received, also have a look at putting them on youtube as well pretty much what your already do and try and get some ad revenue

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
yep exactly and all them thanks received, also have a look at putting them on youtube as well pretty much what your already do and try and get some ad revenue
It was more tongue in cheek :p.

I do it because I am gonna use it in my game. May as well share it with others that can't.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Was leaked by the BBC, and there's photos of it on sale, so its confirmed.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Those numbers are something else. Also, I hope you and other GoT fans get some alternative Season 8 or something!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread