Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 185125

I'm not sure you can. But when downloading you will have to go through every step without skipping and make sure you uncheck rosters and lineups.
I'm not able to find options to uncheck roster and lineup. The only option I find to check/uncheck are player related and not team related.

montoya003

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm not able to find options to uncheck roster and lineup. The only option I find to check/uncheck are player related and not team related.

yeah i didnt have any luck either - i tried to download it again but the new uniform didnt come up but i didnt want to overwrite anything

D

Deleted member 185125

yeah i didnt have any luck either - i tried to download it again but the new uniform didnt come up but i didnt want to overwrite anything
You need to overwrite atleast one option under player options , otherwise it will not get downloaded.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have been terrible with the New Zealand Team lol. If you do Pakistan i will get them all first time no doubt:lol

Edit: Your creations are actually perfect. To be honest i haven't followed New Zealand much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread