Friendlies leading to the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
aussie1st said:
Good start by Croatia. 4-1 over Austria, looks like they aren't to write of in our group. Will be interesting seeing the form of the Roos against the European champs. It should be a good indicator of where they are at.

From the first post I thought Austria had won of Croatia. :rolleyes: So thanks for telling and I looked up on BBC this again and saw that Croatia won.

Also Uruguay won of Romania with 2-0, but these teams aren't qualified.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
That match is being played right now?

And Greece is just a fluke Champion. They just belong to the middle order of the European countries. So they aren't that great team.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Its Aussie time this is when most our sports are played.

A champs a champ even though they couldn't make the WC ;) It's good to know we have been able to break through the wall defence.

sid_19840

International Coach
Nice win for the Aussies,I think Hiddink is an ideal coach for the team.Looking forward to the England game against Belarus today,I think we will win 4-0 today with goals from Owen,Crouch,Lennon and Carrick.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Wooohoo, go the aussies!

Great strike by Skoko. I thought they peformed brilliant considering the players that werent playing and the amount of training they have been through.

Only dissapointment was the amount of opportunites that they didn't take advantage of in the second half.

Next match will be a good test against the Netherlands.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
We definitely weren't at our best, but a wins and win. Good start by the Aussies just need to continue this form. Netherlands will definitely be a test as they are in the WC unlike Greece.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
It was England B v Belarus

Sureshot

Executive member
Sven is aboslutely dire.

Hargreaves misplaced about 5/6 passes straight to Belarus.

Feel sorry for Greeno though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread