Friendly Battles

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What I suggest is let it go how it always has been. If people see more cases of the supposed cheating, then the real competitors will gradually lose interest and only those who want to win each and everything by hook and crook will remain which will mean this thread dies out. It is upto the people to play fair and hard.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What I suggest is let it go how it always has been. If people see more cases of the supposed cheating, then the real competitors will gradually lose interest and only those who want to win each and everything by hook and crook will remain which will mean this thread dies out. It is upto the people to play fair and hard.

giphy.gif

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
@VDQuint There has been no electricity all day here, would you mind if I extend the deadline by 24 hours?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@VDQuint - Looks nice. But the font and the effects could've been better. Render has been excessively sharpened, it can be limited. 7.5/10
@AliB - Font placement, font selection, render and effects all are syncing well with the bg. The visible or main wallpaper could've been a bit bigger. 8/10
@Bilal48 - Overdone with effects but looks nice. The fire effect to the ball is not syncing well and so is the effects at the bottom half of the wally.7/10

Alib gets my vote. Reasons and ratings are given to the entries and the highest among them is AliB's entry.

Bilal45

International Cricketer
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Alib = 2
Bilal48 = 0
VDquint = 0

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
AliB +1... Others dont appeal to my eye much. Especially, the MESSI text is wayyyyyyyyy tooo large!

Users who are viewing this thread