From The Pavilion competition - research

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You may have seen me mention that I would be interested in organising a competition, similar to the PlanetCricket Battrick competitions, using the new online cricket management game From The Pavilion.

I have created this thread with no promises, but simply to get an idea of how many people have registered for it and would be interested in taking part.

If you are one of these people, post your:

Username at From The Pavilion
Team Name

There must be a minimum of six teams. There is no upper limit though - for now, as many people as possible are welcome to join.

EDIT: Interested:

Mile Cross (skateboarder) - skateboarder
Chorley CC (Simbazz) - Simbazz
St Michelle CC (Hooper) - Hooper
Montys magic (Monty57) - Monty57
The Falcons (Zohaib) - Pak_cricketer
Briggs Bullets (Briggsey) - Briggsey
The Yorkers (Cricketman) - Cricketman93
West Langton CC (MCdonald) - Leicester Fox
The Blind Society (Zorax) - ZoraxDoom
Sleaford Town (Jaztheman) - Jaztheman
Record Breakers (Amodh) - handsome
The Palab Tigers (Palab) - pal

*players who have not activated their teams yet

EDIT: I now have 12 teams who would be interested in a competition. I will not be needing any more!

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Simbazz
Chorley CC

I'd be interested!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
To clarify, you actually have to be registered with From The Pavilion to pledge your interest in the competition.

If you are interested but you don't have a team then go to: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hooper
St Michelle CC

Still waiting to actually get my team.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I have mine, :p But i have no idea how to work it, might need a crash course, offering Lee?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have mine, :p But i have no idea how to work it, might need a crash course, offering Lee?

Yep, of course, although I am surprised. I found it a lot easier than Battrick. I have expanded the capacity of my ground by 2,500 seats, set my training regime for my senior squad and picked my team for my first match already!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So is this going to be like Battrick league or just a tournament like I did at the start with Battrick?

I'm still waiting to see how many players there will be and the logic behind certain formats.

Something I would do was find people who are keen on the game to talk about fixtures, formats and such in the form of a panel.

Users who are viewing this thread