Chairman of Selectors
Because Curtin's awesome.

Can you post him up? I want to see what he looks like now

No he isn't lol.

Liverpool Lightnings >> Sidney Curtin >> Details
Player Info
25 years old | 41,463 rating | $5,833 wage
Right hand batsman | Left arm Wrist spin
Talents Gifted (Fielding), Skilled (Power)
Nationality New Zealand
Form reasonable
Fatigue passable
Experience reasonable
Captaincy average
Skills Summary
Batsman accomplished
Bowler accomplished
Keeper dreadful
Allrounder accomplished
Skills
Batting accomplished Endurance capable
Bowling accomplished Technique expert
Keeping atrocious Power ordinary
Fielding reasonable

Should be popping his bowling primaries anytime now, considering he was reliable - accomplished with the ball when I signed him a couple of seasons back.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I've almost given up on training the seniors in fielding, considering my best fielder who's ranked 'reliable' drops catches regularly, which drives me pretty insane.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
set a solid 349 in dry/windy conditions. should defend it.

Same keeper got a big score again. ruining his own fatigue the idiot.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Curtin finishing with figures 5/20 off his 8.3 overs in a crushing 9 wicket win for LL. Strong start to the season for him, and finally proving his worth.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Too easy :p

Smashed 246/0 with the bat, Murch making 127* off 65 while Mol made 116* off 58. Wasn't the best bowling performance as they made 125 but a strong performance from Marcel Lansing, picking up 4/18 from his 4 overs, backing up from his 2/49 with Netherlands U19 on his friendly debut a few days ago.

Lars van der Hoeven also took 5 catches during the game.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nearly won for the third time in a row despite a massive rating difference. 1 run loss :(

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Huge win in our t20 encounter today. Lifts us off the relegation zone for the time being.

----------

Crap. Back to relegation zone after results went against us elsewhere around the grounds. In the most cruel fashion if I might add. We needed an Implosion win here, but he screwed up in the the last ball of the match.

End of over 20 (8 runs) - Implosion(146-6). 2 runs required from 0 overs. RR 7.30 RRR 0.00
B. Janssen 0 (0b) , I. Bell 49 (42b) , C. Achilles 4-0-24-2
19.6 W Achilles to M. Janssen : M. Janssen played down the wrong line to a ball angled into him. A sniff of swing as well and a raucous appeal as it hit him on the front foot. It was in line and hitting leg.
M. Janssen lbw b. C. Achilles 7 (5b 0x4 0x6) SR:140.00
19.5 2 Achilles to M. Janssen : Dragged down by Achilles, M. Janssen waits on the back foot and punches it away for 2.
19.4 2 Achilles to M. Janssen : Ooooh. Just wide of the fielder at cover and they run 2.
19.3 2 Achilles to M. Janssen : Played forward of square leg and they'll come back for 2.
19.2 1 Achilles to Bell : On a length from Achilles, the seam movement gives Bell just enough width to late cut it down to third man for a single.
19.1 1 Achilles to M. Janssen : Run down to third man by M. Janssen for an easy single

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well we smashed them :p

The skipper, Cameron Peters smashed 147* off 82 while O'Keeffe scored 131 off 102. Crane also contributed with 53 off 34 while Vierhouten made 30* off 25 as we scored 372/2. Lansing led the way with 5/17 off his 8 overs, while Goedhart took 3/14.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
lol, just saw yesterday's result in my youth game.

I made 206/6, which while looking like not such a bad score on a sticky pitch, Dysart smashed 49* off 34 and Curvers made 49 off 45. 5/119 after 30 overs. 90 runs in the last 10 overs :p

And then we managed to restrict them to 8/153 from their 40 overs. van der Schyff with 3/29, Dysart 2/31 and Lasing 2/13 (8 overs with 4 maidens). Goedhart also bowled decently with 0/20 from his 8.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
had a fun game today. was defending just under 200 with 3 spinners in my attack on a dry pitch, from the overs 20-34 they were never more than 2-3 runs ahead of the over comparison within or ahead by 1 wicket.

they collapsed and i won by 48 runs with fleming (hero)taking 7 for not many though.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well I dominated today :p

Peters smashed 121 off 98 while Curvers hit an unbelievably quick 89* off 39 balls with 11 fours and 3 sixes to get us to 316/5. Lansing and Dysart then ripped into them with 4/19 and 4/14 respectively as we bowled them out for 71, Goedhart and Juffermans also taking a wicket each.

Users who are viewing this thread