TENNIS Full Ace Tennis

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
A thread to discuss the new version of Full Ace, now that it's, hopefully, getting close to release on Steam.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys,
Been away from my pc for a bit. Logged on to see an update from full ace on steam.
Are there any patch notes?

I’ve noticed that the “receive serve” animations are now in.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
An announcement this morning from the developer:

Exciting Full Ace news - the new enhanced version will launch Feb 28th on Steam! Finally! Yay!!

The game will release on Wednesday, Feb 28th at 10am PST / 7pm CET and it could use all the support it can get right around launch. Steam is a very crowded marketplace these days - we expect around 15 to 25 other games to be released just on the 28th - and having players play at launch will help others discover Full Ace on the Steam marketplace. You can check out the new launch trailer and game details on Full Ace's Steam page. (http://store.steampowered.com/app/77943 ... Simulator/)

For those who have already purchased Full Ace (thank you!), we are happy to grant you early access so you can play the new Full Ace today! You'll only need to convert your game to Steam as all future feature additions and updates will from now on occur through Steam. Simply go to https://www.galactic-gaming-shop.com/ and click the STEAM button. Also, if you're up for it, we have this short questionnaire about Full Ace https://goo.gl/forms/cpFZtrMdA73LBCVC3 that we may use for marketing purposes.

We are thrilled to be so close to launch and to get the new enhanced version in your hands. If you have any, we welcome your questions and feedback. Thank you and see you on the court!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I've been told that's it's 99% certain that the price will be $24.99 / 22.99 euros.
Yeah asked them in their FB page as a message..Really good quick response..Yes thats the price that was mentioned to me as well...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
After having seen the trailer and images I would say $24.99 is a good price range to start of the franchise. Seeing the game's specs, I would say its going to be widely played as even smaller non gaming computers will play it very easily. For a change my windows laptop will actually support this game and heck even my macbook will support through bootcamp.

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 3D card with OpenGL 3.0 or DirectX9 2 Gb
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 2 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Joypad

Users who are viewing this thread