TENNIS Full Ace Tennis

D

Deleted member 9102

I'm going to update the mod soon (coming days/weeks), just waiting to make sure it's all compatible with a new update that's on the way.

Main changes/fixes will be;

ITST animations included and assigned to the respective players
Futures/challenger events no longer played on "Tokyo" court
US Open logo won't appear outside the US Open

D

Deleted member 9102

Download link is in the Steam forum topic;
https://steamcommunity.com/app/779430/discussions/0/2949168687325807199/

The main changes since 0.3 are;
ITST v4 players added, and in their own list so won't appear in Career Mode - these characters are created for more realistic/balanced online play.
Animations for many players, converted from TE's ITST Mod by JasonBourne.
US Open texture no longer appears outside the US Open.
Practice court is no longer "Moscow".
Challenger/futures events no longer on "Tokyo" court.
Sounds corrected so they work with the latest version.

D

Deleted member 9102

Oh and this latest update by the developer really upped the aggression/consistency of the AI players! On the hardest settings they are really challenging now, especially if you're up against a higher rated player!

bird234

School Cricketer
This is the best tennis simulator that exists but it has a problem:

The base of online players is very small. I play very little online because there are no players.

10 people play daily but in other games like tennis elbow 80 people play daily, even Ao tennos or tennis wolrd tour have more players online.

It's a shame, it's the best tennis game I've ever tried, it's very funny and very addictive but with so few online players the game will end up being abandoned.

Also when you add tennis elbow 4 will be the end of the game because players will go where there are other players online.

A pity, great game but very unfair that has a base of players so small.

D

Dutch

This is the best tennis simulator that exists but it has a problem:

The base of online players is very small. I play very little online because there are no players.

10 people play daily but in other games like tennis elbow 80 people play daily, even Ao tennos or tennis wolrd tour have more players online.

It's a shame, it's the best tennis game I've ever tried, it's very funny and very addictive but with so few online players the game will end up being abandoned.

Also when you add tennis elbow 4 will be the end of the game because players will go where there are other players online.

A pity, great game but very unfair that has a base of players so small.
Yeah people are put of my the relatively low key graphics i think...but the gameplay is way ahead of anything else I think

Users who are viewing this thread