TENNIS Full Ace Tennis

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
As there are a number of tennis games already out or just to come out I decided to revisit Full Ace Tennis. A game built by one bloke with a mod created by a few people. Of all the tennis games I have played this to me is in terms of gameplay and variation miles ahead.

Dont worry to much about the graphics: when you play it doesnt matter.

Dont worry about my shit play!

The variation in points and the ball physics and animations is pretty well done in my opinion: the game is just 200 MB's big (!) and has a fully fledged career mode and the possibility to mod various animations.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As there are a number of tennis games already out or just to come out I decided to revisit Full Ace Tennis. A game built by one bloke with a mod created by a few people. Of all the tennis games I have played this to me is in terms of gameplay and variation miles ahead.

Dont worry to much about the graphics: when you play it doesnt matter.

Dont worry about my shit play!

The variation in points and the ball physics and animations is pretty well done in my opinion: the game is just 200 MB's big (!) and has a fully fledged career mode and the possibility to mod various animations.

Cannot watch the vid :noway

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Yup didn’t even notice the average graphics after about 30 seconds

Liked little things like AI return a serve wide/long , never see that in console tennis

That gameplay with TWT2 camera/look would be good

D

Dutch

Yup didn’t even notice the average graphics after about 30 seconds

Liked little things like AI return a serve wide/long , never see that in console tennis

That gameplay with TWT2 camera/look would be good
Yeah such a varied type of points being played. Also you really have a sense of the ball jumping on you with topspin and hurrying you into a bad shot. The ball will ping of the net or the racket if you get the timing wrong.

D

Dutch

Another vid showing off the gameplay: the variation in points and forced and unforced errors is great!

D

Dutch

Connaisseurs will notice a classic stance whilst waiting to receive and a classic serving action!

The game is smoother than my capturing suggests!

D

Dutch

A vid with a couple of different camera angles. Havent found the exact one yet that i like but you can change all the parameters.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
the variation in points and forced and unforced errors is great!

This, this, this

it makes you completely see past the average graphics , the variety in gameplay makes this really compelling[DOUBLEPOST=1600114263][/DOUBLEPOST]
A vid with a couple of different camera angles. Havent found the exact one yet that i like but you can change all the parameters.

Cannot view this vid :noway

D

Dutch

This, this, this

it makes you completely see past the average graphics , the variety in gameplay makes this really compelling[DOUBLEPOST=1600114263][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cannot view this vid :noway
Wierd: can other people play it?

D

Dutch

It is amazing how well the game plays, the physics and variation in play. Dont forget this is one bloke doing this in his spare time!

Users who are viewing this thread