Gamebience saves a Cricket Life

Gurjot95

National Board President
Fail Steps in promotional and advertising. They should not have released the features of future versions untill the have released the current version.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The game sounds great but why is it only on pc, to make money they need to release it on the consoles also or the last 5 years they will not make there money back.:spy Good luck to them.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Micheal Hussy will retire by the time they will release it. HUGEST DISAPPOINTMENT NEWS I HAVE EVER HEARD

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Micheal Hussy will retire by the time they will release it. HUGEST DISAPPOINTMENT NEWS I HAVE EVER HEARD
The release schedule is for July, so while Hussey could retire by then, I'd be surprised.

srk121

International Coach
The release schedule is for July, so while Hussey could retire by then, I'd be surprised.

Lol. Though the release estimate is for July 2011 but i would not be surprised if developers decide to postpone the release, and i am sure by than Mr Hussey would have retired from all form of cricket :D

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
I think they will change their mind to use any other player for their product.

srk121

International Coach
hmm i am not too sure of releasing 3 versions of the game.

deeb

School Cricketer
I've long since given up with this game. It seemed such a good idea and there was loads of hype when they first came up with it, but wasn't there something about launching on 07/07? That's July 07.

Don't know why they don't just give up and concentrate on something else.

I have

Users who are viewing this thread