Gamer Pradosh Videos On Batting, Bowling & Slider Settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Hey guys so I shall be sharing my videos on batting, bowling and other game related content here.. The idea is to try and explain things about the game and share the things I come across while playing it.. Hope you guys find it useful and have fun when trying and playing the game out..

Here is my video on Bowling Basics for Pro Controls , would be useful for people who want to give Pro Controls Bowling a try..

Slider Settings Video :

Explaining AfterTouch for Standard And Pro Controls :

Post automatically merged:

If you have any suggestions or recommendations regarding any topics or about the video content , do share them.. I would like to know what you think and discuss on them..
Top work my friend, really good videos and explanations.

I've added this link to the first post of my slider thread, for people who want it.

tfish555

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey guys so I shall be sharing my videos on batting, bowling and other game related content here.. The idea is to try and explain things about the game and share the things I come across while playing it.. Hope you guys find it useful and have fun when trying and playing the game out..

Here is my video on Bowling Basics for Pro Controls , would be useful for people who want to give Pro Controls Bowling a try..

Slider Settings Video :

Explaining AfterTouch for Standard And Pro Controls :

Post automatically merged:

If you have any suggestions or recommendations regarding any topics or about the video content , do share them.. I would like to know what you think and discuss on them..

This is great, thank you for sharing... excited for the variation Pro Control bowling video.

Others have mentioned that aftertouch doesn't seem to work for Pro controls. I'm assuming you see it differently based on your video?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This is great, thank you for sharing... excited for the variation Pro Control bowling video.

Others have mentioned that aftertouch doesn't seem to work for Pro controls. I'm assuming you see it differently based on your video?
I have been using aftertouch for almost every delivery, just the surprise package you can get moving those angles makes the bowling lot of fun too.. And if you have seen me bowl in videos or in livestreams you would see that I even move the aftertouch at the last moment to change the angle and the swing too..

tfish555

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have been using aftertouch for almost every delivery, just the surprise package you can get moving those angles makes the bowling lot of fun too.. And if you have seen me bowl in videos or in livestreams you would see that I even move the aftertouch at the last moment to change the angle and the swing too..
That’s great I will have to give it a try… I’m having the issue of the good length delivery being too short but the full length being too full. Can I use after touch or something different to get my length right?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
That’s great I will have to give it a try… I’m having the issue of the good length delivery being too short but the full length being too full. Can I use after touch or something different to get my length right?
Absolutely..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread