NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/21411528/ryan-ten-doeschate-set-netherlands-return

Good to see him back. He has been out of the oranges since 2011 and will be interesting how he plays. Used to be one of my favorite associate cricketer but after he left Netherlands, I somewhat lost respect for him. I know this world is after money & stability, I do not blame him for that but there are many other cricketers from Netherlands, Scotland, Ireland, Afghanistan who have been playing with dedication for their own country. Plus Ryan became a household name, he was already playing those lucrative leagues all around the world.

Your thoughts?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/21411528/ryan-ten-doeschate-set-netherlands-return

Good to see him back. He has been out of the oranges since 2011 and will be interesting how he plays. Used to be one of my favorite associate cricketer but after he left Netherlands, I somewhat lost respect for him. I know this world is after money & stability, I do not blame him for that but there are many other cricketers from Netherlands, Scotland, Ireland, Afghanistan who have been playing with dedication for their own country. Plus Ryan became a household name, he was already playing those lucrative leagues all around the world.

Your thoughts?
Should've come back a lot earlier.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Should've come back a lot earlier.
Exactly, he is 37 now and now that he knows his career is almost over with the domestic sides, he is trying to just elongate his career by coming back to Netherlands

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
My bad. :/
Not a problem, what are your views though? I feel its a tad bit too late for him to come back, leaving your side in 2011 and coming back in 2017, it changes the team dynamics. I would have not mind if he was returning as a coach or consultant, as a player I am not too sure.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Not a problem, what are your views though? I feel its a tad bit too late for him to come back, leaving your side in 2011 and coming back in 2017, it changes the team dynamics. I would have not mind if he was returning as a coach or consultant, as a player I am not too sure.
Yes, I think the same. The World Cup Qualifiers are around the corner, and the format change in the tournament has made it a lot difficult for the associates, and the other four full members. Especially considering that only two teams get to make it to the World Cup. It would've been a lot better if he had come back prior to the 2015 World Cup. In my opinion, the Netherlands would've made it instead of Scotland in that edition.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
So Ashes will be underway in few days and I just saw how England that arrived 2 weeks back that is in start of November will be staying out of country for two series that is played back to back. Immediately after the 2nd T20 against Australia, England go and play New Zealand :O , the New Zealand tour ends in April and wow thats a long time being out of your home. Pretty sure not all players are part of all the squad for England, but its still a long time of 6 months. Really feel for the cricketers and there needs to be better scheduling.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread