General Cricket Discussion

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Oh yes politics is keeping the Pakistani players out, actually its more than politics but you wont understand. Also I think my Pakistani brothers are doing just fine without the IPL. They have a well established PSL that is doing well and will do well. Lot of international talents playing in PSL so what is the fascination of playing in IPL? Isnt IPL bad enough for you ? Why are you keen on spoiling Pakstain's cricket by making their players play in IPL?

Leaving all sarcasm apart, I think Pakistan cricket is doing fine without their players participating in IPL and vice-verse. If there was no PSL, I would have been critical but lot of good and bad Pakistani players make their money playing all around the globe, they no longer need IPL.
I actually agree with you on this, because of PSL we found some great young players and will keep finding them because of PSL.
It's better that Pakistani players stay away from IPL and play in PSL instead.
I do wish Test and ODI are played more..not really into T20

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I actually agree with you on this, because of PSL we found some great young players and will keep finding them because of PSL.
Exactly, on one side certain someone will say IPL is spoiling domestic circuit of countries and now its actually good for Pakistan that Pakistani players are playing in PSL.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Just a reminder to you and the wolves liking your posts that politics still keep Pakistani players out of the IPL! Oh the irony.
Again am not a Indian so i dont have to defend Indian politics or Pakistani politics. It will do a world of good for me and you both if we just talk about cricket without any politics

S

Satan666

Again am not a Indian so i dont have to defend Indian politics or Pakistani politics. It will do a world of good for me and you both if we just talk about cricket without any politics

Thing is youre the one brought up ‘politics’ firstly! Youre the one been defending the Indian/IPL/T20 agenda in the last couple pages, when you realised sh*t just got real cuz youre up against the great one you back off! I understand though.

S

Satan666

I tend to avoid discussions of India and Pakistan. I have said it before and will say it again, I have no whatsoever problems with Pakistan. I have quite a few friends here in USA who are from Pakistan. The problems both countries face is open to world and no one country is right or wrong. Until the problems are not rectified no cricket can happen. Also India and Pakistan do play cricket every now and then in WC's and now Asia cup. I am fine with that, there are too many butt hurt religiously sentimental people on both side of the border and the population of sane people who are not butt hurt and religiously sentimental is way too less. So no I do not want to try you or anyone, I want this to be cricketing forums with cricketing discussions.

Plenty adults on the board roaming, high time to reintroduce the political forum?

Thing is cricket will always be aligned with politicial and cultural conflict, be it Ind/Pak or Eng/Aus and so on. Discussions will always lead to cultural and political differences.

I for one would love to see India play more test cricket with Pakistan, in Pakistan or in India. Still of the belive the game bring people closer! Most of the T20 funatics couldnt care I guess.

S

Satan666

@CricketQ20 I concur also. The Pakistani players are not bring spoilt by the IPL. However there will always be a sense of Xenophobic traits from the Indians not allowing them to play. Hell yall remember the first IPL had Paki players?

S

Satan666

On this day in 1994 Brian Lara broke the then highest batting inns of 375 in Antigua, in the midst of a 5 test match series against England.

Fast forward a couple decades after and not a ball is being bowled in the Caribbean, prime time for test cricket over a century, best weather conditions. Some of the hardcore cricket fans like @Aditya would be accustom to cricket at this time of the year in the caribbean. Reason why because the ICC have banned international cricket during this time placing the IPL above all else, IPL a window in FTP is as ridiculous as they come. Yet bold faced blinded wolves out here batting for IPL!

Kass D

County Cricketer
Thing is youre the one brought up ‘politics’ firstly! Youre the one been defending the Indian/IPL/T20 agenda in the last couple pages, when you realised sh*t just got real cuz youre up against the great one you back off! I understand though.
Yes i am the one who mentioned "political agenda" anyone who's reading last 3 pages can clearly say you have no such in your mind. Lets leave it at that
And your really think your a great one. Thats cute. If you want to talk CRICKET without BS i can tell you whats great and whats not. I love to have your opinion about cricket, let me know as soon as you get your 200th first class wicket with a half decent avarage so i can take your opening and eat it up without a second thought. Till that time adios

Last edited:
S

Satan666

. I love to have your opinion about cricket, let me know as soon as you get your 200th first class wicket with a half decent avarage so i can take your opening and eat it up without a second thought. Till that time adios

Straight arm or bent? Had to ask since a guy got 800 test wickets with a bent arm.

Cheeky editing your post after I thank it. Then inserting an insult, makes no difference to me. Have a good one, adios!

Kass D

County Cricketer
L
Straight arm or bent? Had to ask since a guy got 800 test wickets with a bent arm.

Cheeky editing your post after I thank it. Then inserting an insult, makes no difference to me. Have a good one, adios!
Lol. Try bent both hands and take a test wicket if you can. I just feel sorry for you at this point. Bye and welcome to my ignore list

Users who are viewing this thread