Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Random question, what was the thinking behind those bats that had like an oblong chunk missing from the back of the bat?
I guess to be able to reverse sweep more easily

B

Bigby Wolf

Athhar

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Looks like it's going to England, or is it?
I would think so, but what I thought previous to both semifinals didn't really happen!
I just ran 50 sims on DBC 14. England 28 to NZ 22. Obviously that all depends on how well each player is characterised and how well it matches their current play, among other things.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I continuously urge everyone not to post this kind of stuff here, especially from this show. This is exactly what these people want. They are populist opportunists and couldn't care less about cricket as a game in general. Please fight the urge. I know it's hard but You get people like this all over the world. Let's keep them out of cricketing discourse entirely, the best we can.[DOUBLEPOST=1563061241][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not sure if I agree though. He's by a mile their best player but still a young bloke. Even if his age is a bit different he would still be in his twenties. Not sure why Asghar isn't captain to be honest. Am I missing something? I feel like I am.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Should NZ start with Santner, at least for a few overs to try and pick up Bairstow? I know I would. Maybe 2 overs? Henry has been really good with the new ball too though so it's not so easy.

fezza

Club Captain
Well done both sides. You've just taken part in perhaps the greatest match ever played. No one deserved to lose that one.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Users who are viewing this thread