Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And Sarfaraz hogged this guy's place for 3 years (at least) :facepalm

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
The Boss is back! (But it's upside down :lol)

121626750_344581303285028_1311494798461857030_n.png

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
One of the all-time great T20 bowlers, Umar Gul, retires from all formats. He was past his peak for a few years, but he dominated the early years of T20Is bowling, before the emergence of mystery spinners.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
One of the all-time great T20 bowlers, Umar Gul, retires from all formats. He was past his peak for a few years, but he dominated the early years of T20Is bowling, before the emergence of mystery spinners.
His dominance is clear from the fact that even after being past his peak for so many years, he still ends with an average of 20.16, economy of 7.65, and strike rate of 15.8!

True Great! :clap

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

He is in my eyes the greatest Pakistani pacer in T20s till date. I remember him coming on to bowl and choking the opposition consistently to defend below par scores. Unreal pacer who would have made loads of money had he been born just five years later. Would have been a regular fixture in almost every T20 league, a pacer who can bowl economic spells in the death overs would have been heavily in demand in the current T20 circuit.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He is in my eyes the greatest Pakistani pacer in T20s till date. I remember him coming on to bowl and choking the opposition consistently to defend below par scores. Unreal pacer who would have made loads of money had he been born just five years later. Would have been a regular fixture in almost every T20 league, a pacer who can bowl economic spells in the death overs would have been heavily in demand in the current T20 circuit.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No mention of this so far on PlanetCricket?

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers

Users who are viewing this thread