General Cricket Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That was the news for me but Pujara batted for Leicester as well as India. Jadeja came to bat twice in the same innings after getting out once. I think Iyer as well came to bat again just now after getting out.

I think scorecards of cricbuzz and Cricinfo are broken due to this.

A glimpse of the future of cricket under BCCI dictatorship. /s

Bevab

Staff Member
I don't like Bangladesh dropping Shahriar after just three games for a proven failure like Anamul Haque. The former's arguably the most exciting batsman you've got since Sabbir Rahman and Liton Das/Nurul Hasan on a good day, surely he deserves a much longer rope? Especially given that he is actually an opener and a powerplay hitter is exactly what they are lacking at the moment.

Afif Hossain's stats on paper also look really average but I genuinely feel like he is sometimes the only Bangladeshi cricketer who feels like a true T20 cricketer. Other than the legendary Fizz of course.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India

I have no idea why South Africa wants to pull out here. Its very baffling tbh. They are truly going to jeopardize direct qualification hopes for the CWC 2023. Going by the current standings, the Qualifier would be a treat to watch in that case...

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India

I hope the pitches are going to be better than the last four series hosted by Bangladesh.

If you at it, that's the only option available for them.

Sri Lanka- cannot host due to political unrest
India & Pakistan- cannot host each other and wont play in the other nation
UAE- too expensive for the ACC

I'd rather they try and host it in an Associate Nation like Oman, Singapore, Malaysia, Nepal. Allow the host direct qualification. That is the only way the game can grow in the region.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys

I have no idea why South Africa wants to pull out here. Its very baffling tbh. They are truly going to jeopardize direct qualification hopes for the CWC 2023. Going by the current standings, the Qualifier would be a treat to watch in that case...
Yeah, it's beyond ludicrous. They're doing so, it doesn't clash with their new T20 league (is what I've read) :facepalm

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
And this is their 3rd attempt at setting up a league.

Last year during the IPL, their captains Bavuma and Elgar had voiced their concerns over a large number of players preferring the leagues instead of the country. Guess, it all boiled down to nothing.

Massive shame if they end up missing out on direct qualification. Again, as aforementioned, by the looks of it, it seems highly likely at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread