General Cricket Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone currently following the world class clash between Bangladesh and UAE?

Bangladesh currently getting dominated by UAE, 77-5 in 11. Like seriously.....

Bangladesh Legends are currently 76-6 so…

Bangladesh T20I side > Bangladesh Legends.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
On a slight tangent - every now and again I click on the Facebook/Twitter App (often due to boredom) and most of it is filled with family, friends and cricket videos.

Every time I open a cricket post - its so annoying to read the same level of abuse between Indians and Pakistanis. The same rubbish about X player being miles betted than Y player, he only performs against XYZ team. It gets so tedious to read. There is banter which I can appreciate but the ridiculous unwarranted hatred and racial abuse between the two for no logical reason completely ruins the post.

At least I feel on PC - you can dislike a team but the members seem much better mannered and ready for an actual conversation - and the banter is there without the random spurts of unwarranted abuse.

Bevab

Staff Member
On a slight tangent - every now and again I click on the Facebook/Twitter App (often due to boredom) and most of it is filled with family, friends and cricket videos.

Every time I open a cricket post - its so annoying to read the same level of abuse between Indians and Pakistanis. The same rubbish about X player being miles betted than Y player, he only performs against XYZ team. It gets so tedious to read. There is banter which I can appreciate but the ridiculous unwarranted hatred and racial abuse between the two for no logical reason completely ruins the post.

At least I feel on PC - you can dislike a team but the members seem much better mannered and ready for an actual conversation - and the banter is there without the random spurts of unwarranted abuse.

Facebook and twitter is a cesspit though. Twitter in particular has too many bots to even consider it a valid platform these days.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Don't think any bilateral between the two is possible till the current government is in power in India. Pretty unfortunate.

Users who are viewing this thread