General Cricket Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What? When did that happen?

Saw it on r/cricket but that post is now gone. This is what I found when I searched for an article myself.

As @icyman says might be best to wait for official confirmation. I personally doubt Pakistan will play their games in Bangladesh.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Seems like they have announced Mumbai as one of the semi-final venues. Religious fanatics will go gaga if Pakistan plays in either Mumbai or Ahmedabad. Really feel this long drawn out issue needs to be sorted. Yes, there were terror attacks long ago, but it is time to move on. Constructive dialogue between the 2 governments should bring this to a close.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
A high scoring and exciting associates encounter, pretty good stuff

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The gears of the County Championship have started grinding again. Large parts of the country are soggy. It's chilly. But what do you expect on 6th April?

With all the world's best players at the IPL playing in front of packed crowds, the contrast is stark.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I will not understand why CSK don't play one of Raidu/Dube and play the extra bowler. Their bowling is quite one dimensional and pedestrian.

Bevab

Staff Member
He may be crap on most occasions but Neesham has that spectacular quality to step up and perform when it matters in crunch situations somehow.

Chapman’s biggest achievement may have been forcing NZ selectors to re-examine their views and hollow heads and make them pick him for the ODI squad.

Bevab

Staff Member
I've recently noticed a lot of agenda driven articles being written in the Anglosphere over the death of international cricket as we know it, the death of tests, the death of ODIs and a Gulf fuelled future of T20 cricket. Wonder what prompted all of it?

Users who are viewing this thread