Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Dude, this looks amazing. Came out perfect so thank you very much!.

Thanks. I forgot to mention that the background colour is it's own layer, so if you find yourself needed a version with just the logo and no background colours, just delete the background layer.

nozza5

School Cricketer
Hello Masterminds of the Don Bradman Cricketing world, would anyone be wiling to make my local cricket club please. Kyabram Fire Brigade. Cheers Noz :D

Attachments

• 14691165_10154624923167392_6477476009236629651_o.jpg
    14691165_10154624923167392_6477476009236629651_o.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 52e79eae7c22042fd205a48c384b608b.jpeg
    52e79eae7c22042fd205a48c384b608b.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Hello Masterminds of the Don Bradman Cricketing world, would anyone be wiling to make my local cricket club please. Kyabram Fire Brigade. Cheers Noz :D

Welcome to the forum. Please stick around, there's lots going on here.

As an extra special welcome, and because I was bored, I have created your team for you. It contains the kit, identity and a bunch of logos. I needed the practice at doing kits so all good. All you would need to do is edit the players, however if you use it for career, a bunch of random players will be added to the squad so that wouldn't be necessary. Just search either Kyabram Fire Brigade, or my username on the Academy to find it.

kyabram1.png
kyabram2.png

nozza5

School Cricketer
Welcome to the forum. Please stick around, there's lots going on here.

As an extra special welcome, and because I was bored, I have created your team for you. It contains the kit, identity and a bunch of logos. I needed the practice at doing kits so all good. All you would need to do is edit the players, however if you use it for career, a bunch of random players will be added to the squad so that wouldn't be necessary. Just search either Kyabram Fire Brigade, or my username on the Academy to find it.

View attachment 181913 View attachment 181914

Thanks so much it looks bloody amazing, you have done such a an awesome job. Couldn't thank you more. Cheers Noz :clap

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
image.png

Can someone make this logo for me? I need it for Karachi King's kit. Would need it in white. Thanks to whoever takes this project up for me, I couldn't do it without an overlay on my PS4.

inertSpark

Associate Captain

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Can someone please make my local team Keon Park Cricket Club

Can you provide an image please? Note, a large, clean image is required, otherwise it won't be possible.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Is anyone willing to make a few logos for me? I have about 9 i would love to be made but would be happy with 1 if thats all people can do.

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I've got an SVG that I made but my PC demo from Steam crapped itself so I need someone to download it and put it on the academy.
WXI
latest

inertSpark

Associate Captain
I've got an SVG that I made but my PC demo from Steam crapped itself so I need someone to download it and put it on the academy.
WXI
latest

Done. Shared as WXI. Fixed the scaling and made it 2 layer.

D

Dutch

Dear folks: I am desperately awaiting for stats, stamina and competition points calculations to be fixed: in the meantime I have gone back to designing my custom domestic Dutch competition: I hope to have 16 teams playing in two divisions: If I can be arsed it will 24 teams playing in three leagues or perhaps even 3 ten team divisions.....I am having to create all the teams from scratch: every player, every team, every stadium. As there is no randomise in the academy any more or you cant copy and edit teams this is a hell of an undertaking. I am looking for someone who would find pleasure in creating uniforms and logos for these teams because:

A. I am a right arse at the editors
B. I am a nice person who deserves love

So these would be the first eight teams:

The Hague CC
Amstelveen CC
VRA Amsterdam
Utrecht CC
Red White Ajax
Arnhem CC
Quick 1888
Rijnmond CC

Feel free to be creative!