• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Discussion of the German football leagues belong here.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Will Bayern cope with the loss of Ballack?

I would love to see Stuttgart do better this season and challenge for a European spot. We did suffer last season without Hleb.

Bala

International Coach
van der Vaart didn't do anything of great importance in the world cup. I would like Hamburg to get a CL spot. But I guess this would be the year of Leverkusen or Bremen.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Bayern M?nchen all the way. :) And I BVB Dortmund was previous season seeing the way up in the standings. I've got a feeling this season they will be among the top contenders (Place 1-7), but Rosicky is gone. Also Koller has left them for Monaco I think.

And Bayern M?nchen wants Van Nistelrooy. That would be something: Makaay and Van Nistelrooy up front.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
getting Van Nistelrooy would be pretty silly in my opinion, look who they already have, Pizarro, Podolski, Guerrero and Makaay and if any of those get injured Borut Semler could get hauled in.

Well if Ballack was going to play most of the season the way he did for Germany, they only effect he would have is a decrease in the club's bank balance. Bayern is good and should have found suffice cover for Ballack by now, in fact I think I heard that they bought some Paraguyan midfielder with the thought of moulding him into a Ballack type player.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Actually Bayern M?nchen wanted Van Bommel of Barcelona to fill in that position, but the club didn't want to let him go and also the player declined. And that all happened before the World Cup.

Also a third unknown club joined for the hunt for Van Nistelrooy.

Chase hots up for Van Nistelrooy

Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed three clubs want to sign Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/5182698.stm

sachin

International Coach
I still think it will be very hard for Teams to catch Munich,even without Ballack.I think the other teams are a little ordinary,of course they do have some talent,it's just they need to display it more.

Hariz

International Cricketer
Definitely Munich, although they will need to fill in the space left by Ballack. Bremen and Hamburg imo stand a chance if they play well. Podolski will definitely be looking to continue with the good form of the world cup.

Hariz

International Cricketer
sachin said:
Well he's good form really wasn't that great,but maybe he'll feel more comfortable in a lesser standard that is Club football.

Well he almost single handedly brought FC Cologne back into the 1. Bundesliga and its a shame he didn't have much support to keep that going last season. He will surely enjoy himself at Bayern Munich.

Bala

International Coach
A question to you all. Which footballer's name, when translated to english reads "PIG RAISER" ?

Users who are viewing this thread