Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bala said:
Schweinsteinger it is! BTW can we have a football quiz thread in the forum?

I dont have a problem with that,but any slightly offtopic posts from it will be deleted.

Back on topic,I think Munich will be favorites for the Bundesliga title but I also rate Werder Bremen quite highly.

Bala

International Coach
Hamburg and Stuttgart have been building teams for the future. And I do hope both have a good season this time around.

sachin

International Coach
A football quiz would be great!Personally i can't believe some of the scoring in the Bundesliga,an amazing amount of goals against teams like Munich.Anyway,i can't even remmeber who 'Pig Raiser' is playing for?

Hariz

International Cricketer
sachin said:
A football quiz would be great!Personally i can't believe some of the scoring in the Bundesliga,an amazing amount of goals against teams like Munich.Anyway,i can't even remmeber who 'Pig Raiser' is playing for?

Schweinsteiger plays for Munich man.......Klose was the Bundesliga top scorer last season also as well as the Golden Boot winner at the world cup. Dont know if he has received any offers from some clubs outside the Bundesliga.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Stuttgart lost 2-4 in the latest friendly game, against Freiburg. Jon Dahl Tomasson and Turkish youngster Serdar Tasci scored for us. We were without the services of Timo Hildebrand, Thomas Hitzlsperger and Fernando Meira as well the injured Dirk Heinen, Silvio Meibner and Alexander Farnerud.

Next up is a friendly against Greek side Olympiakos on the 30th.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Sure was. We better improve otherwise Olympiakos will give us a big thrashing. The sad part is Ljuboja has made it clear that he wants to leave the club. If he does, it will the third player to exit since Trappa was sacked. Gronjaer and Hinkel being the other two. However with the two new Mexican signings, Pardo and Osorio, things arent looking that bad. And in the end, its just pre-season. I remember the year we finished 2nd, we had one of the worst pre-season runs ever.

sachin

International Coach
I thought Ljbojoa played for PSG?Anyway loosing those players is a definite blow.Yeas i suppose the Pe seasonm matches aren't everything,but they are a good time to get yourself ready for European qaulifiers and the season proper.Good luck to Stuttgart anyway...

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
sachin said:
I thought Ljbojoa played for PSG?Anyway loosing those players is a definite blow.Yeas i suppose the Pe seasonm matches aren't everything,but they are a good time to get yourself ready for European qaulifiers and the season proper.Good luck to Stuttgart anyway...
Ljuboja had joined Stuttgart on loan from PSG, and then signed a deal here till 2009. But now apparently he wants to leave.:(

Hariz

International Cricketer
Man Bayern are really after Van Nistelrooy but I strongly oppose this transfer as Roy Makaay is already a good integrated member of the Bayern attack. This transfer could very well disrupt the momentum with which he performs because of the fact that he and Van Nistelrooy dont play together and I heard they had some problems between them :rolleyes:

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Heard on the radio that he's gone to Real and not Bayern, but I suppose their concern is Makaay's age perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread