1. PC Admin team are pleased to announce the official Cricket '19 Mega Patch for Cricket 07 has been released, come and show your appreciation here
    Dismiss Notice

Getting wickets

Discussion in 'Ashes Cricket' started by N Jones, Mar 8, 2018.

1. N Jones Club Captain

N Jones
    I'm totally lost at this game when it comes to taking wickets. I've done everything..various delivery's /length /off and leg cutters with the seam off centre everything..and I'm only playing on pro with medium /medium AI..so frustrating

2. tarrantino Club Captain

tarrantino
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Somerset
    N Jones said thanks for this.
  3. N Jones Club Captain

N Jones
    Thanks for this info..I'll give it a try tomorrow so watch this space

4. Tushar 25 School Cricketer

Hey Guys,

Hello everyone I am from India. I started playing ashes cricket as I was always in search of a cricket game with good graphics and finally found ashes cricket 2017

Regarding this post I would like to say that bowling in this game is tough. However, classic bowling control proves beneficial than standard (happened in my case).

I begin my bowling career as fast medium and mentality as aggressive. But sadly not able to be selected beyond first class level.
    I was relying on swing until I realised yesterday that it's not enough to take wickets. Also, while distributing skill points I focused on equal distribution and focused on my batting also but still performance was not upto mark

Yesterday I started a new career mode as a fast bowler with brute mentality and more xp points on speed and then swing and seam. Rest leftover xps I distributed amongst yorker, bouncer and slower and fielding. My advice is you get 25k xp points so use it wisely.

With these settings I was able to take 5 wickets in half hour of gameplay whereas earlier I was able to take 1 2 wickets in entire 3 days match. So speed should be focus as a fast bowler and swing and rest aspects you can improve by getting xps from your match performance.

Thus, focus more on the crucial part of your role as a player be it a batsman, bowler or all rounder. Allocate the xp points accordingly. Cheers

Willoughby63 said thanks for this.