North Sydney ATB
Western Suburbs ATB + Pratten Park
(Casey) South Melbourne ATB + Lakeside Oval
Prospect ATB (Adelaide)
Kensington ATB (Adelaide)

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
I've now shared WSC World XI with the added players - likes of Clive Rice, Garth Le Roux, Mike Procter, Majid Khan, Zaheer Abbass, Sarfraz Nawaz, Dennis Amiss & Bob Woolmer, to enable them to have a team without using the Windies players, and make tri-series more viable.

I've also shared England 1930s with Tommy Mitchell added; and Australia 1930s with Jack Fingleton, Lisle Nagel, Ernie Bromley, Perker Lee & Hammy Love all added. These all featured in the bodyline series - so you can play this series with accurate line-ups. I've actually added the correct line ups for each of the 5 squads too. And yes - Stan McCabe really did open the bowling in the 5th test!

It's like being in a sweet shop with a million sweets to choose from!

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey gleeso73.....I need to check out these great teams. I do hope that the King of Swing, Terence Michael Alderman, is in your Aussie 1980s squad. :yes

Absolutely :yes Love Tezza. Shed tears of sadness when he popped his shoulder out at the WACA, shed tears of gladness when he bowled on those English decks so masterfully. Modelled my bowling action on his back in the 80s :)

Users who are viewing this thread