Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very disappointed with the attitudes of Vettel and Schumi today. The former's disregard for his team is ridiculous, while the latter could have caused a bad accident when he tried to force Rubens out.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Vettel is really starting to get on my nerves now. He seems quite cocky and is making a hell of alot of mistakes.

Weaving behind Button while its raining and you're on drys? Stupidity.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Publicity stunt of the year - how about something giving the Stig an F1 drive next year?
He would of course not do very well but nevermind.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Former Red Bull Racing driver, Christian Klien is driving for HRT this race in Singapore after Yamamoto was unwell. He was 23rd fastest though in the first practice session. I hope he does well in the race. I liked him a fair bit a while ago when he raced for Red Bull along Coulthard.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Alguersuari went fastest in P3 with Glock going second fastest..... They were the only 2 who recorded laps though due to the heavy rain. Qualifying called off until tomorrow. Vettel, Webber and Kubica have dominated in practice 1 and 2 with top 3 in each session. Ferrari on the pace in P2, Alonso 4th fastest, Massa 5th.

harrisb

International Coach
yeah, it's a bit of a pain having qualifying tomorrow.

I woke up at 5.50 this morning, quali was meant to start at 6, and they said delayed, so i went back to sleep, woke up a bit later to watch it, further delays, in the end they said it isn't until tomorrow, which is even more annoying, quali at 2am, race at 7am.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I'm still perplexed as to how Hulkenburg managed to pull that out of the bag. He was on the same tyres as everyone else and even the lap before the one where he pulled out nearly over a second was quick enough to be first so its not as though the only reason is because he got to use the track while it was a tad drier than everyone else.

Really looking forward to this. Lewis needs to get the jump on one of the Red Bulls to have any chance of making a serious title challenge come the final race

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
As far as I can see Vettel can win the drivers championship with a race win next week if Alonso comes 6th or worse. Level on points with Webber and taking it on countback.

harrisb

International Coach
To be honest, even though there are 4 drivers who could still win it, there are only 2 drivers who will win it. Alonso and Webber, it will get to the point where Red Bull have to back one driver over the other, and that will inevitably be Webber as he's the one who has got more points at the moment.

Did any of you hear Hamilton's radio with his team today, he couldn't stop moaning about something that was going wrong with the car, i think he's slightly frustrated at Mclaren at the moment, but you could see he just didn't have the confidence to put the foot down today, which isn't like Lewis, he's usually pushing the car to the absolute maximum. However, just think, if he hadn't got too hot-headed and crashed out of those races (Monza, Singapore etc.) He could still be in with a decent chance of the title, now he's forced to hope that he can win at Abu Dhabi, and that the other 3 decide to take each other out. It won't happen.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Vettel crying when he won the championship. Funniest thing I've heard all year.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congrats youngest World Champion Sebastian Vettel. You deserve it.:thumbs

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow, that was funny.:lol
But sad to see Alonso and Hamilton miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread