Graphics Discussion/Help.

Fenil

ICC Board Member
TCPL Bad Boys
Is there a free mobile app where you can create and edit the text on a solid/gradient background. Most importantly if I'm able to save the pic for text to be edited later (font type, size, indent gets saved for future use) like we can save PSD files in photoshop.

Actually I cannot use Photoshop on PC as it is work PC and am not aware about any mobile apps that would give me desired results.

I'm looking to make something like this.

Screenshot_20200816-104508.png Screenshot_20200816-104508.png

Parth D

Sorcerer Supreme
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Is there a free mobile app where you can create and edit the text on a solid/gradient background. Most importantly if I'm able to save the pic for text to be edited later (font type, size, indent gets saved for future use) like we can save PSD files in photoshop.

Actually I cannot use Photoshop on PC as it is work PC and am not aware about any mobile apps that would give me desired results.

View attachment 237313 View attachment 237313
canva.com / canva mobile app
it mostly covers everything in the way you want

if conducive you can use it online on work PC too

try it

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Royal Mavericks
Profile Flag
India

View attachment 237313 View attachment 237313
You can use photopea.com

Don’t know about mobile but it works on any browser, and has the exact same UI as photoshop. So is pretty easy too.

GuyIncognito

Banned
AUS..
Royal Mavericks
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
disappointing to see this part of the forum being absolutely dead. used to be so much fun to be around with all the graphics artists posting their works regularly here. :(
I'll put myself out there. Although not cricket related, I did myself for a custom portrait for pathfinder:

Used a few images and morphed my head onto the body, added a man bun to make it more pathfindery and did some brush work to make it look like an oil painting. Just can't decide which colour correction I like atm.

I feel I've renewed my nerd credentials for another year. Also, it just helps me keep sharp with various ps tools.

portrait2tes2talternativecolor.jpg portrait2tes2tA.jpg

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Does anyone knows the font name in this picture written " NELLIKKAL GARDENS" ?

Attachments

• IMG-20210925-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20210925-WA0008.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread