Greatest Indian Actor Ever

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Best actor of all time would be Amitabh Bachchan for me. (I haven't watched much old movies.)
Contemporary to modern times, I rate Naseeruddin Shah and Irrfan Khan as the best. And Aamir Khan.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Based on the movies I've seen it's Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Naseeruddin Shah. One movie of Naseeruddin Shah in the '80's (when he won awards) really was impressive. I don't remember the name of it anymore. Amitabh Bachchan in the '70's and '80's pretty impressive. But in some recent movies after 2000 he impressed again.

I find Aamir Khan the best one of the three Khans. He really should make more movies. It's just a waste of talent.

Shoaib87

School Cricketer
Imran Khan in Slumdog Millionare?

----------

It's surprising that you weren't impressed by Aamir Khan and Kamal Hasan.

And guys, we are forgetting Rajesh Khanna, he was superb.

They're great but no one is parallel to Dilip Kumar.Rajesh Khanna was good but don't think he's one of alltime bests.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
No,I am not saying Dev Patel at all....I am referring to Imran Khan(Billu barber),That Metro guy.Was he not in Slumdog Millionare,if not then why he went in the Oscar Award with the Acting team?
Imran Khan is also doing movies in Hollywood.He will be coming in Spider Man 4 as the boss of the main Villain...

Oh ok, Irrfan Khan. Yeah, he is a very good actor. But not greatest in anyway.

ARay

County Cricketer
Ohh thats spelling mistake of mine...yea now I will remember the name.Its confusing between Imran Khan and Irfan Khan..:p

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You confused irfan khan with imran khan :lol
This has made my day :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've heard that he was a great actor but sadly I haven't watched any of his films.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Great actor to be honest, all his movies are amazing. SRK is just another modern actor.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
I've heard that he was a great actor but sadly I haven't watched any of his films.

I Lol'ed at this one :lol

Nana Patekar, Kishore Kumar, (Padosan) Paresh Rawal, Amol Palekar (Golmaal) Anil Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Naserudhin Shah..

Actress : Dhak dhak girl :thumbs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Nasseruddin Shah and Anupam Kher are top actors. They had a great combination together too in 'A Wednesday'. Both gave super performances.

Users who are viewing this thread