surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I want West Indies to win today. Because, after that Windies should be having no problems in winning England team too. If we win England and SA then, our way will be quite clear in making the way to semis along with West Indies. :p

If SA win today... then they would be up with 2 wins. If WI win England, they will be up with 2 wins. If we win SA and England, then we will be up with 2 wins too. :eek: Then all we had to depend is, the Run rate which is quite risky. Hence all I am hoping is WI to win the game today. I am sure that India is quite good in qualifying matches no matter how big the team is. Remember our famous Sharjah qualifying match where Sachin single handedly qualified us for the finals?

I am sure that all English people are going to hate me here... because I cannot see this England team winning even a single game. Similarly, I cannot see Pakistan winning their game except against may be Irish. ;)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I feel its too early to make predictions and go into 'what would happen'. Lets sit back and enjoy the matches in this group. Right now WI and SA look favorites for the semis, but I am confident that either one of India or England will just stomp their feet into the door at the last moment and push out one of these two favorites. They have an unpredictable format and two explosive teams behind them.

King Cricket

International Coach
If SA win today... then they would be up with 2 wins. If WI win England, they will be up with 2 wins. If we win SA and England, then we will be up with 2 wins too. Then all we had to depend is, the Run rate which is quite risky. Hence all I am hoping is WI to win the game today. I am sure that India is quite good in qualifying matches no matter how big the team is. Remember our famous Sharjah qualifying match where Sachin single handedly qualified us for the finals?

That's quite a complicated calculation. :confused: Sai's right. Let's just sit back and enjoy the games.

Still, let me clarify why I'll shout for South Africa today. (One reason is of course beacuse the WI defeated us yesterday and I am really angry :mad: :p:p)
If the Saffas beat WI today and lose to us, then, they will be up with two wins. Then, if England, beats WI, (Sorry Suren, but there is a huuge chance of that happening) and lose to us- then they will be up with one win as they have already lost against the Saffas. WI also will be up with one win. And then, England and WI will face exit, and India and South Africa will go to the semis. Simple thing. :cool:

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
India has to beat England tomorrow, no matter what. A big margin would definitely help our NRR. Getting a big win vs SA might be tough. So we got to make it against England tomorrow. Yuvraj is as usual the trump card.

King Cricket

International Coach
^ Not caring much about the margin, as if the English fellas thrash WI after tomorrow, and if we win both our games- we will go to the semis with ease, irrespective of what our NRR is.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
South Africa are going from stronger to mightiest. It is tough for us to beat this team even by small margin. Its upto Dhoni now. I feel, Dhoni's captaincy is the trump card. After looking at Pakistan's performance today, I am just keeping my fingers crossed for next three days. :upray

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm sure if we do go out tomorrow we'd like to help knock India out too by getting the run rate low.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I'm sure if we do go out tomorrow we'd like to help knock India out too by getting the run rate low.

Even if you lose tomorrow, you guys have a chance (a small one!) if you beat the West Indies by a really good margin. So I dont think England will try to knock India out if they know they're going down tomorrow. On the contrary if India lose tomorrow, WE'RE GONE!!! Because the England-WI game is after this game and so if we lose, then the winner of the England-WI game goes along with SA to the semifinals. So tomorrow is a do-or-die match for India.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Even if you lose tomorrow, you guys have a chance (a small one!) if you beat the West Indies by a really good margin. So I dont think England will try to knock India out if they know they're going down tomorrow. On the contrary if India lose tomorrow, WE'RE GONE!!! Because the England-WI game is after this game and so if we lose, then the winner of the England-WI game goes along with SA to the semifinals. So tomorrow is a do-or-die match for India.
No need to worry. You'll beat us.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just had a look at WI NRR, took quite the hit with their loss against SA. Still could be enough to get them through if they can break this hoodoo they have against the English.

King Cricket

International Coach
^ I wish they don't break this hoodo. As if they do, we'll be in trouble. So far, so good. The main picture will become clear after today's match. Who might lose today, be it India, be it England- the team will face exit. Woha! I've already started biting my nails.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Hush! Don't say it. I don't believe in those nonsense crap superstitions, still, whenever I take a look at Howsie's sig it gives me the creeps.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Unlucky India, but well played England. We suffocated the Indian batsmen with superb, accurate and very aggressive short bowling to which they had no reply. Bumble hit the nail on the head: England are the new Pakistan, you just don't know what you're going to get!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Thankfully, you were wrong! :happy

Users who are viewing this thread