Guess Who's Back? Friedlele Creations V2.0 IPL 2019 ALL TEAMS Updated 28/3

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
RETURN OF FRIEDLELE 2019

So first off let me just get something out the way from the bat.

Being a full time teacher in a oversees country, a husband and a father of 3, beta tester for multiple BA titles and content creator for Cricket and AOIT for almost three years straight (practically pouring my heart and soul into every night after the world was asleep) and various other reasons literally lent to serious burnout on my part.

Also, I was diagnosed with Glaucoma, rare for someone my age, and the hours of screen time caused serious pain, mostly because I never knew what the cause of my tension headaches were.

I decided to take a step back and refresh the batteries and take care of my health ensuring I could prolong my eyesight and work through a difficult period.

BUT... Now I am back and over the last few weeks have been secretly working on some new stuff for the Academy.

As a first gift to all those that had supported this venture for so long I decided to make the Australian kits (ODI, Retro, T20 and Test) for all those without the PC version.

I also did all the SA kits currently being used.

I have started on a few bats as well such as the Gunn and Moore 2019 range and a few others.

As the year progresses I will be adding some more updates.

I also noticed today that @wasteyouryouth did some great work on the international players. So before I make any other major updates I will probably play around with his teams to test them out first.

There is a lot of stuff I am hoping to share soon.

Feels good to be back!

View attachment 217550 View attachment 217548 View attachment 217549

To download for PS4 search Llewelynf7

Note: Because of the inability to Link the In game Australia, this is a Custom Team that can only be used in Casual matches and Series, not Career.
Just saw this, Teacher! Good to see you back doing what you do the best (after your teaching skills, I presume :D), and I hope you’re better in health! I too stay away from PC Forums because of study and playing other games. I’ll get your new content for this game, then wait for some amazing work in Cricket19! As you know I am a big fan of you! Wish you all the best ❤️

abishek919

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
IMG_20190322_154759.jpgBro pls make ipl kits

abishek919

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India