Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Which is your favourite book in the series?

• The Philosopher's Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Chamber of Secrets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone looking forward to this book? I am :) :cool:

Post your expectations and predictions as to what you think might happen in the book.

And feel free to discuss the Harry Potter books(or movies) in General.

Which was your favourite book?

Last edited:

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
They are too long and i dont have the patience to read them gold.

gold639

International Coach
But you should.They are awesome.In fact,I like them because they are so long.

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
J.K Rowling says a main character is going to die in this book, probably Ron/.

gold639

International Coach
I doubt if it'll be Ron.Maybe it'll be Snape or Lupin.It might even be Dumbledore.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Azkaban although I like GoF as well. Not a fan of 2 or 5.
I don't see how they can take too long to read. You can polish off a Harry Potter book in 4/5 hours. You want to try reading some of my course material...

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Azkhaban for me. They are all superbly written, although I found some of the dialogue in no. 5 got very predictable. Looking forward to no. 6 though.

Rangeela

International Coach
I have only read 1st 4 and currently reading #5 thus far I like Azkaban.

Ritwik

co-founder
I like OOTP the best, mainly because it is more evolved literature. Although, Prisoner of Askaban is also a brilliant read.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I think Lupin, Ron, Prf. Mcgonagell( sp. is wrong, haven't read book for ages) or Wormtail will die. Harry will die in part 7, along with voldermot. Don't ask how I know, a known fact in my school altho not confirmed(DOH)

gold639

International Coach
Nah I don't think Harry will die...it would seem rather silly...and in book 6,I feel dumbledore,snape or lupin will die...if dumbledore dies,then book 7 will be alot darker and more dangerous.

Some how I get the feeling that Harry will live and Dumbledore will die.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Nah. If u read closely- Voldermot was almost impossible to kill BUT if he and Harry cast a spell on each other that thing happens where all people killed come outta Voldermot's wand SO if they have ta kill him Harry would try spelling him and that thing would happen, Harry would hold on and he and Voldermot will die, read part 4. Dumbledore is too good a person for the Avada Kerdava spell to work, and even if it comes off Voldermot will live as he is stronger than ever. So Harry casts spell( as he really wnts Voldy to die for killing his parents), Voldermot in return casts a spell and what I said above would happen. THERE! Beat that logic..........

gold639

International Coach
i never said that harry would kill him with his wand,maybe he'll kill him with a weapon of some sort...and also,you think the 2 of them would be so dumb as to let that connection to stay?Obviously 1 of them would realise they would die so they would release the connection...and it would be very lame if they both died like that...maybe Dumbledore WONT die,but I feel to make the 7th book tense,he should(although Dumbledore is my fav. character)..but Harry dying-Plain stupid.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I know, but hey! It is logical!!!!
Besides, If they brek the bond no-one dies, cast spell at each other, same thing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread