Harry Potter Mafia - The End! Abhas/Death Eaters win!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
HarryPotterLogo.jpg

RULES (READ THEM)

1) Don't quote any communcation you recieve from me. Paraphrase it.
2) Your alignment and character title will be revealed upon death - Not your whole role
3) If anything in your pm overrides these rules then your pm is to be followed.
4) No communication about the game outside of this thread unless your PM says so. If someone contacts you, tell me. I'll 1) Modkill them and 2) try to get them banned from the next game at the very least. As well as that they'll be banned from all my games in the future.
5) Don't piss me off... :spy
6) This game is complicated. But not as complicated as you think. Learn to think outside the box and play outside the norm. Be different.
7) Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.
8) Don't post in white text. Remember, logic/brains/wit > white text/cheap stuff.
9) Once you're dead, you can't win. Period. Even if your alignment wins the games, only the surviving players actually win. The aim of Mafia is survival. There will be luck involved too, but good players usually make their own fate in this game.
10) Night posts may contain clues to how many factions are there and if you're a variant of a role/have a hidden factor to your role. Those with roles should keep this in mind.
11) Have fun and play to win.
12) Roleclaiming and character claiming will be allowed at any point however you are NOT allowed to directly quote the role PM
13) You may NOT edit/delete any posts that you have made. Once a post is made, it goes into historical record.
14) All ‘Lynch’ and ‘Unlynch’ MUST be in bold. If they are not, they will not be tallied.
** If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied. **

15) Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.
16) Joking is fine, but don't get carried away and spam
17) Be active and attentive in the game, if I see you lacking activity you will be replaced
18) Each game day will last NO LONGER than 72 hours. I will remind everyone if the deadline is near, and to look toward voting. If no majority is reached at the end of the third 24 hour day, a ‘no lynch’ will be forced, sending the game into the night phase.
19) Similarly, each game ‘night’ will not last more than 24 hours. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of 24 hours I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action
20) If you have any questions on the game or on whether you should/can or shouldn't/can't do something, feel free to PM me
21) Be nice and have fun!

Please post if you would like to take part - numbers are not a restriction at this moment.

Winner (1):
16) Abhas - Draco Malfoy, Death-Eater aligned Sneering, Slightly Reluctant Bad Guy

Dead (15):
13) paki007 - Bellatrix Lestrange, Death-Eater aligned Totally Evil Woman
11) MaD - Rubeus Hagrid, Team Hogwarts-aligned Lovable Giant Groundskeeper
10) Hedger - Professor Snape, Team Hogwarts aligned Evil-looking Potions Teacher
14) Bevab - Nagini, Death-Eater aligned Snake Turned Horcrux
3) ARay - Hermione Granger, Team Hogwarts aligned Know-it-all
15) p23456789 - Lucius Malfoy, Death Eater aligned Sneering, Slightly Reluctant Bad Guy
9) Varun - Mad-Eye Moody, Team Hogwarts aligned Scary Order of the Phoenix member
6) Chewie - Fred and George Weasley, Team Hogwarts aligned Identical Pranksters
8) Mark - Professor Dumbledore, Team Hogwarts aligned Head with Impressive Beard
7) Papa Smurf - Professor Trelawney, Team Hogwarts aligned Wierd Divination Teacher
4) BKB1991 - Molly Weasley, Team Hogwarts aligned Caring Weasley Mother
5) CG123 - Lily and James Potter, Ghost aligned Harry's Loving Parents
12) Matt121 Hedger - Lord Voldemort, Death Eater aligned He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
2) Aditya - Ron Weasley, Team Hogwarts aligned Ginger Adventurer
1) User2010 - Harry Potter, Team Hogwarts aligned Boy Who Lived.

Updates
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Night 7
Day 8
Endgame - Night 8

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm in, looks exciting.

ARay

County Cricketer
Well I am in. Certainly not revealing the role is a downer :p
Ahhh well as long as we get mafia.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm in.

With your write up, are you actually doing it with Hedger or did you copy MaD's one?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I knew I'd miss one Hedger reference! Yes, I copied this over and I'm not working with Hedger!

P

pcfan123

I'm in, will actually have time after the 25th (Feb) so will be much more active than Simpsons. Don't know much about Harry Potter but I'll catch on.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Looks like we have a decent amount of memebers already. Still have Abhas, Riz, Bevab and Yudi who will all likely sign up. Then we just need a few more members.

Users who are viewing this thread