Health/Diet/Weight Loss/Fitness Management

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's a tough place to add muscle.

Calf raises are the best you can really do. It's a tough one. If you don't go to the gym you can do them on a step with a railing.

S

Satan666

Discuss and share various excercise programs, healthy eating and meditation such as yoga etc.

Some may be packing a few extra pounds, others obese and ones like myself fit!

[mod note: moved from new thread to old one with useful posts]

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 46200

Being honest, a healthy balanced diet always helps however, when my husband is away I can be seen eating such healthy things as chocolate (lindt and lindor, no crap) and drinking beer, actually do it when he's around!

But the idea behind a healthy lifestyle is everything in balance yes I eat burgers and all the crap you can mention but not all the time. I do actually eat loads of salads and pastas. Fish and chicken and red meat so everything but balanced. Can't cope with fussy eaters go fearsome tweak!

I jog when it's sunny not when it rains (getting wet jogging pants of is hard) I (we) do walk a lot so not always dependent on the car but this is key. I don't do weights, no!

S

Satan666

Being honest, a healthy balanced diet always helps however, when my husband is away I can be seen eating such healthy things as chocolate (lindt and lindor, no crap) and drinking beer, actually do it when he's around!

But the idea behind a healthy lifestyle is everything in balance yes I eat burgers and all the crap you can mention but not all the time. I do actually eat loads of salads and pastas. Fish and chicken and red meat so everything but balanced. Can't cope with fussy eaters go fearsome tweak!

I jog when it's sunny not when it rains (getting wet jogging pants of is hard) I (we) do walk a lot so not always dependent on the car but this is key. I don't do weights, no!

People often neglect the mental side, very important because stress brings on the pounds. Literally behind a pint of Haggen sometimes, still manage to rage it out in the gym!

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Was obese through my teens and early 20s. Im not anymore, though certainly not as fit as I could be. I love the versatility kettlebells, can go light or heavy, do long sessions or hiit etc.

Agree 100% about burgers, they are a weakness of mine. I like my chocolate aswell, particularly Whittakers coconut. I'm not a huge drinker though, so I save alot of Kj/cal compared to alot of people that way.

I know the easiest way for me to lose weight diet wise is to go paleo-esque. I say Esque because I'm not a advocate for paleo as the be all and end all of eating and there's alot of people out there that are very passionate about it. I'm not that person, but personally can't deny the results though.

A favourite workout of mine is when watching a 20/20, 25kb swings at the end of each over, at least for one innings or if I'm feeling in the groove the whole game.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I'm 33 kgs. Now how do you gain weight? :p

Seriously. I'm beginning to grow really fast (you know what I mean), 5'4" atm. Growing in height rapidly but reeeeaally skinny..

Omg look, early puberty me. I was actually 5'3" I think bc apparently my hair doesn't count (shocker, I know).

Grown to 5'8.5" (still growing), Neville Longbottomed a little, but I still have a 47 kg stick figure. Working out, consciously eating more protein, but can't up daily calorie intake because of habits. Should be taking in ~2500 a day but stuck around the ~1800 mark. You know I'm about to make full use of my unlimited meal plan in college haha :p

S

Satan666

I see your pain, came across a pic you had posted on the User Pics thread, you look obese at the least, never mind its good youre trying to improve, remember the most important thing in a diet regime is to gradually go into it, look at it as a lifestyle changing thing, stay away from processed wheat and rice eat more fruits and vegetables, join a gym and stay at it will always be the basics for any weight loss programme.

Lmao cant even remember making this post, wonder if the poor lad ever dropped off those pounds!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Anyone here ever been on keto diet? May I also add vegetarian keto diet?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sort of - Went onto a specific diet that in essence was a keto type diet. Wasn't vego though..
What did you want to know?
I have started a veg keto from today and damn it is difficult to follow. I wanted to know how difficult will it be and now I know.

Users who are viewing this thread